11/21 Trade/Sale -150+Games - Imports+Rares / ARTBOOKS / DVDs /CCGs/Toys/Promo stuff

Is the Storm Riders subtitles in white or yellow? I remember there was two versions of that one. Also I take you dont have the rest of the Young and Dangerous DVD set huh? Been wanting to get the whole series for a LONG time...just to lazy.

[quote name='Psykodelik']Is the Storm Riders subtitles in white or yellow? I remember there was two versions of that one. Also I take you dont have the rest of the Young and Dangerous DVD set huh? Been wanting to get the whole series for a LONG time...just to lazy.[/quote]

Storm Riders DVD is the mandarin version, no canto lang track. The subtitles are white. It's the Ritek version. I think it might be the only mand only lang dvd I have up atm. The rest have dual lang tracks.

For the Y&D series, I only have extras of 3 on dvd and the prequel on vcd.

The only reason I have the HK stuff up that I do is because I ended up having doubles or replaced the vcds with DVDs. Or in the VERY rare cases, I just didn't enjoy the movie.

What a nice (and very specific) list.

I'm interested in your -
SS Baku Baku
SS Contra Legacy of War
Dragon Quest III pencil board

Let me know if I have anything that would interest you for any of those.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Friendly bump for shamefully not noticing that you posted in my TL that I abandoned months ago and I didn't see it until now. Sorry :([/quote]
That's okay.

I had to check back as I couldn't even remember what I'd said on your list. Looks like I was pretty much last to post before you were off your list for a while.

Thanks for the courtesy.

bread's done
Back