$11.45 Shipped 5in1 USB w/ Power and Data Link (PSP, SP/DS, DS Lite, PSP Data, iPod)

iamthekiller

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.zoombits.com/shop/ds-lite-accessories/universal-5in1-usb-with-power-and-data-link-/8259

product_thumb.php

Too many cables lying about the place confused which one is which. Not any more. Get the Universal 5 in1 USB with Power and Data Link to eliminate the hassle of multiple cables.

Features:

* Recharge cable for PSP
* Recharge cable for DS Lite
* Data link for PSP
* Data link and recharge cable for IPOD
* Recharge cable for GBA SP or NDS

Free shipping on orders $20 or more. They ship from Canada. I placed an order with them on a Wednesday and received it on the following Monday with the free shipping.

Sweet, ordered one from DealExtreme.

EDIT: Oh crap... I shoulda looked on eBay first. They're going for as low a $4 there. Oh well, that's what I get for rushing into things.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Sweet, ordered one from DealExtreme.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Thanks for the share, however wasn't it cheaper elsewhere? (instore @ Walmart?)

Looks like a good product, I wouldn't really use it myself, but I reccommend this seldom deal. If you look at the rest of the accessories on the site, they jack up the prices like nothing else. I mean I've never seen a 2100 points card($25at discount) nor a 4200 points card (for about$55 or so) their best deals are barely regular retail for MS and buy.com.

THis is a good deal, but be weary of the site, they'll just as soon offer you a good discount, then jack it up when it's back in demand.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I need it in black. I don't like having my windows busted out because of a white wire emanating from the DC plug.[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean I do the same with my 360 accesories. Lol I'm bawling at your gif avatar man, is that rly Jason? I'm a fan of the old slashers.

[quote name='darkchaostitan']Yeah I know what you mean I do the same with my 360 accesories. Lol I'm bawling at your gif avatar man, is that rly Jason? I'm a fan of the old slashers.[/quote]
It's from Splatterhouse. Let's hope the remake doesn't suck.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']It's from Splatterhouse. Let's hope the remake doesn't suck.[/quote]
I'm suprised I haven't see this earlier. I'm definitely buying it or downloading it in someway. What do you think of it?

The remake will be something to look4wrd to, I'll definitly be in for 4.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']It's from Splatterhouse. Let's hope the remake doesn't suck.[/quote]

Correct. I have played every iteration and sequel. The original TG-16 release is available for DL on the Wii (or can be emulated).

The current gen. sequel is in limbo, the original developer just got canned.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Correct. I have played every iteration and sequel. The original TG-16 release is available for DL on the Wii (or can be emulated).

The current gen. sequel is in limbo, the original developer just got canned.[/quote]

Well damn that blows, I wonder who's going to pick up the project then...Let's hope to god it doesn't get dropped. I'm going to look up the TG-16 emulation then thx.

bread's done
Back