*12/02/16* H: DS, PS4, Xbox One - Battlefield One Code, PS2, PS1, 360 controller for Windows, Gamestick, Bluetooth controller, W: Paypal

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Hey! Congratulations! Not much going on here, working on my college again, nice the Navy is paying for it and enjoying some in-port time with hopefully no deployment until next summer.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to hear... I am studying these navy ranks and they are much harder then army ranks lol I guess I just have to get used to it... I just got back from my deployment could have extended but I thought its time to start my officer career and enough of this enlist labor stuff lol You going OCS too?

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Thats good to hear... I am studying these navy ranks and they are much harder then army ranks lol I guess I just have to get used to it... I just got back from my deployment could have extended but I thought its time to start my officer career and enough of this enlist labor stuff lol You going OCS too?[/QUOTE]

Time will tell if i go OCS, need to finish the degree first or i would have to do a differnt officer program. Not sure if i want to stay in, i know i will be taking shore duty orders once my sea tour is up in less than 2 years but not sure what i am doing after that.

All i know for sure is i am finishing my degree in the next 2 years, all on the Navy's dime!

back on topic, bump!

Been a long time since i updated this, been super busy with work. Will be adding a lot of GBA stuff not this weekend after next including complete Final Fantasy GBA games!

Happy New Year! Prices dropped on all items! Will offer a SIGNIFICANT discount if multiple items are purchased!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump!

Looked up Nexus 7 used prices and decided to drop the tablet further! $105 shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back