~12+1 Month Xbox Live Codes for $31.20 each~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKRefleX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I got 3 12+1 Month Xbox Live Codes, selling em for $30 each (really $31.20 to cover PayPal fees). Let me know if you need one. I will send first if you have good feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to trade a 4000 Microsoft point code for your 360 games
signature_singh.jpg
:)

HI i want to buy 1 12 + 1 subscription from you. i dont really post on the CAG boards, i just search for deals. i do have ebay feedback my ebay name is thodge84 you can check it out if you like.
im paypal certified and have about 50 + feedbackk all 100% on ebay.
i should be able to send the paypal payment when i get home from work. PM me with the info i need to make payment..tks

[quote name='tava84']HI i want to buy 1 12 + 1 subscription from you. i dont really post on the CAG boards, i just search for deals. i do have ebay feedback my ebay name is thodge84 you can check it out if you like.
im paypal certified and have about 50 + feedbackk all 100% on ebay.
i should be able to send the paypal payment when i get home from work. PM me with the info i need to make payment..tks[/QUOTE]

PM'ed

I really need one of these 12+1 month Live codes. My XBL expired about a week ago and I am having withdrawals. Of course, I also have been looking for the best deal too. :) PM me if you are still selling one. I will DEFINITELY buy one. Thanks a lot.
JD

[quote name='ZKRefleX']I am looking for someone with very good feedback (100%) so I can send the code first without any worries.[/QUOTE]

hey my ebay feedback is 100% - username: nkadum

I'll vouche for you and send payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back