12% & 10% off Best Buy coupons, now printable online.

RedvsBlue do you want any or all of them? They are physical coupons, i'll drop them in the mail in the morning or whenever if someone wants them.

Topshelf you can't have them because I am a dick and you signed up just to ask for something free......

Hey $hady, do you think any of those coupons would apply for cd/dvd storage? I'm in the market for a nice cd binder to store my computer games. If so, I'll PM you my address. Thanks.

[quote name='Swift900']Hey $hady, do you think any of those coupons would apply for cd/dvd storage? I'm in the market for a nice cd binder to store my computer games. If so, I'll PM you my address. Thanks.[/quote]
10% off cd/dvd storage with coupon or 12% if you have a RZ card. PMed ya. Buy something expensive you cheap ass! lol

[quote name='djak1']for anyone else looking, here is the online link to print them out:

best buy coupons[/quote]
LOL I got the same email and was coming here to post it. :lol: Edited 1st post to reflect this....

Dropped your coupon in the mail this afternoon Swift so give it to your cat to rip up when it arrives! :D

chances may be that the clerk won't pay attention and ring up hardware with the discount anyway...

but man that list of exclusions may as well be every daggon thing in the store.

[quote name='Maddgief']chances may be that the clerk won't pay attention and ring up hardware with the discount anyway...
[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if they catch it or not - the register will when they scan it.

Just to verify, are you sure this is good for video game software?

I see Computer Software, but I have a feeling they'd reject this if you tried it on a console video game.

Just wondering, because I really want to use this to buy Madden 06.

Either way, thanks. Good find.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Excludes pretty much anything you would want to buy in there. Worst Buy strikes again.[/QUOTE]
There are three coupons. Check the second one.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Excludes pretty much anything you would want to buy in there. Worst Buy strikes again.[/quote]

10-12% off PC games is better than nothing. Especially since Battlefront 2 is still freaking $50

[quote name='Damian']There are three coupons. Check the second one.[/QUOTE]

I betcha a manager would still argue it doesn't apply to VGH.

[quote name='konicki465']do these coupons actually work?[/quote]
The coupon PDF is hosted by the bestbuy.com. It's legit.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Why waste a 10% coupon on a $50 game? It's patently a waste of a coupon (if they weren't already a waste of a corporation). And anything else, it doesn't belong in this forum.[/QUOTE]

GGC dosen't work on PC Games, you have to get lucky and get a cashier to override it, so this coupon is great for PC Gamers.

I'm gonna get the Heroes V Limited Edition this week, it's $60, coupon knocks it down to $54 and tax. Not the best deal, but 6 bucks is 6 bucks.

[quote name='mienhmario']i was wondering can i purchase an xbox 360 with these coupons? Im kind of afraid of getting denied at the counter![/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it, my friend. Sorry.

Yesterday, I went to BB to purchase Field Commander and Guitar Hero. When I got my receipt, I noticed that Field Commander had the 10% deducted, but Guitar Hero was still regular price. I pointed this out to the cashier, and first she tried to tell me GH wasn't a game, that it was only the guitar, and I had to purchase the game separately. I informed her that 1) the game is included and 2) the coupon works on accessories. She went and got her manager, and after much discussion, they informed me that " since it's a bundle deal with the guitar and game, it's already discounted, but we'll give you the discount anyway." Wow, thanks for the favor. Stupid Best Buy employees.

Y'know, I'm tempted to take their little military appreciation coupon sandwich board in from the sidewalk and try to use it as a coupon. I mean, it has the barcode and everything on it!

Or there are also plenty of B&W copies in the weekly ad "dispenser." I'm sure even military dependants can use it, even though we're not listed as part of the group its meant for. I'm sure the cashiers won't know the difference between ID cards.

[quote name='mienhmario']i was wondering can i purchase an xbox 360 with these coupons? Im kind of afraid of getting denied at the counter![/QUOTE]

Coupons rarley work on any type of Videogame hardware.
I'll use tese in conjunction with my $30 in rewards coupons.

[quote name='b3b0p']How does one become rewards zone member and get the card? Does it cost anything?

What are the benefits?[/QUOTE]

$9.99 for a year and you ring up the card at Best Buy.

The benefits are for every $150 ($1 = 1 point) you spend there, you get a $5 off reward zone certificate that acts as a gift card, meaning you can combine it with coupons.

It may seem like alot of money, but Best Buy frequently has deals where you can get double and triple points on items, and if you buy alot of items there it adds up fast. I think I've gotten something like $150 in RZ certificates so far in the last two years, and I mostly only buy DVD's and games there.

[quote name='Roufuss']$9.99 for a year and you ring up the card at Best Buy.

The benefits are for every $150 ($1 = 1 point) you spend there, you get a $5 off reward zone certificate that acts as a gift card, meaning you can combine it with coupons.

It may seem like alot of money, but Best Buy frequently has deals where you can get double and triple points on items, and if you buy alot of items there it adds up fast. I think I've gotten something like $150 in RZ certificates so far in the last two years, and I mostly only buy DVD's and games there.[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty neat, does it work for online purchases? I don't have a Best Buy that is close enough (~120 miles round trip) to frequent often and since I just got my first real job, I was thinking of finally buying a TV and chunking the 20 yr old hand me down.

Does that 12% off apply to iPods? It does say MP3 players.

I want to get one for somebody as a graduation gift. I was thinking of the 2G iPod Nano for $199 or am I better off just spending the extra $99 for the larger one or go all out for the video iPod?

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Yesterday, I went to BB to purchase Field Commander and Guitar Hero. When I got my receipt, I noticed that Field Commander had the 10% deducted, but Guitar Hero was still regular price. I pointed this out to the cashier, and first she tried to tell me GH wasn't a game, that it was only the guitar, and I had to purchase the game separately. I informed her that 1) the game is included and 2) the coupon works on accessories. She went and got her manager, and after much discussion, they informed me that " since it's a bundle deal with the guitar and game, it's already discounted, but we'll give you the discount anyway." Wow, thanks for the favor. Stupid Best Buy employees.[/QUOTE]

I was picking up The Outfit (360) (pricematch from Fry's) and Guitar Hero and tried the 10% coupon and it didn't work at the Best Buy in Sunnyvale. I just decided not to purchase GH and didn't want to hassle with a manager.

The explanation that a $70 game is already discounted is just downright laughbale. If I feel like going through the hassle I'll go back to the store and force them to override the computer and give me the discount.

Thanks for the tip nuttyturnip.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Does that 12% off apply to iPods? It does say MP3 players.

I want to get one for somebody as a graduation gift. I was thinking of the 2G iPod Nano for $199 or am I better off just spending the extra $99 for the larger one or go all out for the video iPod?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember the coupon excludes pretty much all Apple products inlcuding IPODs.

[quote name='joserjerr']From what I remember the coupon excludes pretty much all Apple products inlcuding IPODs.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much any coupon excludes Apple, Bose, video game hardware, some HP products, etc, etc, etc.

I stand by my comment in the other thread.

Read the fine print on the coupon. I think it excludes quite a few items including one I wanted (Sony XBR TV). I believe Apple products was listed.

bread's done
Back