12/18 BB non ad deals-$10 LA Noire(after $10 off @gamer coupon)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
$20 Mass Effect 2(PS3) perm price drop

All sale items - PS3 -X360 - Wii

Be sure to check the Dec. @GAMER MAG COUPONS to see if any of the sale prices are stacking with a $10-$20 off coupon.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308421

10% OFF MOST ITEMS(usually reg. priced) @ BB using coupon codes/monthly mail coupons
TEXT "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" TO 332211 to get them sent to your phone automatically. This will allow you to receive BOTH regular & extended dated coupon codes

Get a $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard for spending $100/$250/$500/$1000
http://media.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9208803#post9208803

$10 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000
$6 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

From the CAG Price Tracker:
:360: The Saboteur $9.99
:360: Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers $5.99
:ds: Disney Stitch Jam $5.99
:ps3: John Daly's ProStroke Golf $5.99
:ps3: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.99
:360: N3 II: Ninety-Nine Nights $9.99
:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! $5.99
:ps2: Despicable Me: The Game $5.99
:ds: Paws & Claws Regal Resort $5.99
:ds: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer $5.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars Blue Team $9.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Will']Snagged Just Cause 2 for 9.99...worth it? Im a whore at the 10.00 price point so I thought Id grab first and ask questions later.[/QUOTE]
Definitely worth it!

[quote name='Will']Snagged Just Cause 2 for 9.99...worth it? Im a whore at the 10.00 price point so I thought Id grab first and ask questions later.[/QUOTE]

That to me is pretty YMMV if you ask me. :twoguns:

Went to Best Buy and the Def Jam Rap Star game for 9.99 is game only. I had read that the 9.99 price included the mic, but that bundle is like 49.99 still.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Went to Best Buy and the Def Jam Rap Star game for 9.99 is game only. I had read that the 9.99 price included the mic, but that bundle is like 49.99 still.[/QUOTE]

That's not right online they show both the game alone copy and the mic copy as both 9.99. Take a picture of that and take it to the store.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']That's not right online they show both the game alone copy and the mic copy as both 9.99. Take a picture of that and take it to the store.[/QUOTE]

Well I wasn't dying to get it or anything, but I did take the bundled version up to the register to have the price checked and it showed 49.99. I just put it back and didn't go any further with it.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I wasn't dying to get it or anything, but I did take the bundled version up to the register to have the price checked and it showed 49.99. I just put it back and didn't go any further with it.[/QUOTE]

You don't want to pretend like your Kanye and sing Gold Digger? Sad :cry::cry:

[quote name='Javansdaddy']There was a security sticker on one of the ends that said "Do Not Display Until 10/21/2010" or something to that effect... I assume F:NV wasn't a big hit in my neck of the woods...[/QUOTE]

This is how my copy was as well, orange Do Not Display sticker on top and the Merc Pack code included inside. Hopped onto share incase anyone hadn't picked theirs up yet. I remember seeing copies on the shelf that didn't have it.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I wasn't dying to get it or anything, but I did take the bundled version up to the register to have the price checked and it showed 49.99. I just put it back and didn't go any further with it.[/QUOTE]

Was it the PS3 bundle by chance? When I checked the BB Online site yesterday, the PS3 bundle wasn't listed on sale for some reason.

The breakdown was...

360 Bundle - $10
Wii Bundle - $15
360 Game Only - $10
PS3 Game Only - $10
(not sure if the Wii game only was on sale either)

Either way, raw deal for PS3 users.

Def jam bundle is 9.99 at mystore in midland mi. Got the last kz3 helghast for $50! Had to price match new vegas for 9.99 at target. Great deals this week

I'm thinking about snapping up Hunted The Demon's Forge. Anybody played it yet? If anything I definitely want to get another Dualshock 3 for that price.

[quote name='mxmarks']So mad alpha protocol is only on sale for the ps3. Been waiting for it to hit $15 for the Xbox forever![/QUOTE]

$11.97 on Amazon.

Picked up Brutal Legend, Dark Void, No More Heroes 2, and Def Jam Rapstar at the Best Buy in Newington, CT. The Def Jam Rapstar was the last 360 one and it was the game only, I didn't see a bundle anywhere.

Picked up Brutal Legend for $5 in-store, always wanted to try it. My local store must've had at least a dozen of the Def Jam Rapstar mic bundle - tempted to get it just for an extra mic at $10...

I'm tempted to go in and grab Brutal as well. Always wanted to try it and 5$ ain't that bad. I already have a mic and I'm not too sure about becoming a rap star lmao but is this game even worth it at 10$ (regardless of the mic)? It seems super cheap for the bundle but even then I don't know if I can justify spending 10$. Maybe as a gift to one of my cousins who loves rap.

I have no IDEA what half the songs are on Def Jam, but my buddy (who loved rap back in the day) knew almost all of it. It's a lot of fun to play - even though the only song I knew well was Nelly "Hot in Herre". The mic is nice. I played with the wireless mic from Lips, which had no issues in Def Jam at all.

Walked in looking for the Helghast Edition of Killzone 3 and ended up walking out with Dead Rising 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the same price.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Picked up Brutal Legend, Dark Void, No More Heroes 2, and Def Jam Rapstar at the Best Buy in Newington, CT. The Def Jam Rapstar was the last 360 one and it was the game only, I didn't see a bundle anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Nicely done. I went for the same set of games but they were all sold out except for Def Jam. Still totally worth it at $10 even just for like 3 songs

Picked up brutal legends as well.

Also heads up because there are apparently still copies of brutal legend with dlc codes for three rock band songs. The codes say they expire in 2009 but I just redeemed it.

Went to one location and they had Brutal Legend and Alpha Protocol on clearance with those green dot stickers, so they took additional 40% off

Anyone know if the Helghast sale this week only for KZ3 or will still be there on Sunday? I'd love to try and finagle that as part of next week's B2G1. Otherwise, I'm in for Brutal Legend @5.

[quote name='Double-J']Anyone know if the Helghast sale this week only for KZ3 or will still be there on Sunday? I'd love to try and finagle that as part of next week's B2G1. Otherwise, I'm in for Brutal Legend @5.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I looked at the in-store sale tag and the Helghast edition is specifically marked as being 49.99 this week only, until the 9th, so it won't be eligibile for B2G1.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yes, I looked at the in-store sale tag and the Helghast edition is specifically marked as being 49.99 this week only, until the 9th, so it won't be eligibile for B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Damn! Thanks for the heads-up though. Changes what I'll be picking up for the B2G1. :whee:

Sounds like quite a few of you are finding the KZ3 Helghast with special tags and store-specific deals. I may have to look around the other stores around me before I just get my store pickup.

[quote name='mxmarks']So mad alpha protocol is only on sale for the ps3. Been waiting for it to hit $15 for the Xbox forever![/QUOTE]with the exception of ME2 for games that are on both systems are easily swiped out. Buy the game on the cheapest console then bring in back for an "even exchange" just tell CS it was a gift but the didn't realize what system you had. If you BB is not CS friendly to do something that simple get a gift receipt to further simplify the process.

Wasn't aware it was on sale but I'd say great find! I've been looking for this title to hit a price that low for a while.

$40[quote name='coolrust']do you guys know what was the last price of dead space collector's edition for ps3?[/quote]

I'm going to wait for a better in-store deal on this one.

Contrary to my Microsoft fanboy friend, I would love to get a PS Move for cheap or what he calls an ice cream cone that no one wants to play with.

I wonder if Sports Champions Move Bundle counts as an accessory?

I'd get:
Wii Component Cables, PS Move starter bundle, Navigation controller, and an extra nunchuk.

Is anybody knows what is the deal for Forza 4 limited. It shows on sale, but the preorder price is still $79.99 as the MSRP price I believe (Same price everywhere else )?

[quote name='jigsaw918']what the hell.... can anyone explain to me why Brutal Legend is 4.99 for PS3 yet the 360 version is 19.99????[/QUOTE]Doesnt matter just buy the cheaper version & even exchange it for the one you want. If your worried b/c your store has @sshole CSR get a gift receipt during the 1st purchase.

[quote name='jigsaw918']what the hell.... can anyone explain to me why Brutal Legend is 4.99 for PS3 yet the 360 version is 19.99????[/QUOTE]

Im thinking its because people are saying there was a patch that basically broke the PS3 version of the game. If this is true, and the publisher knows it, then of course they would tell retailers to dump the product.

Has anyone on here recently played brutal legend for PS3? It seems like it would be a pretty fun game and for 5 bucks I'd be in, but it looks like there was some kind of update that makes the game freeze up at around 85% complete.

As the internet is wont to do it seems to maybe be a little exaggerated, with reports ranging from "not a problem" to "worse than aids" -- so, uh, is there somebody here that can give me an explanation from recently playing on the PS3?

5 bucks is worth it even if the game is bad, but I'd be worried that I'd take a bite out of my PS3 if the game just froze up forever when I was almost done.

Get Brutal Legends for $5. It's an extremely good game. So good that it's current price is honestly a damn shame (I would have payed $40 for this game, even after all of this time passed since it came out). I just beat the game yesterday and my game didn't freeze up on me once. I beat every story mission and side mission. Not a single problem what so ever and I have it up to date on patches. But if anyone is still worried, you don't have to download the patch. Just don't have the PS3 connected online when you play it. No matter what, get this game for $5. The soundtrack alone in this game is worth the price of the game itself.

[quote name='jigsaw918']what the hell.... can anyone explain to me why Brutal Legend is 4.99 for PS3 yet the 360 version is 19.99????[/QUOTE]

Brutal Legend was $5 for awhile on the site. Maybe they cleared out enough stock for the 360 copies that they decided to bring the price back up.

[quote name='DerClaw']Has anyone on here recently played brutal legend for PS3? It seems like it would be a pretty fun game and for 5 bucks I'd be in, but it looks like there was some kind of update that makes the game freeze up at around 85% complete.

As the internet is wont to do it seems to maybe be a little exaggerated, with reports ranging from "not a problem" to "worse than aids" -- so, uh, is there somebody here that can give me an explanation from recently playing on the PS3?

5 bucks is worth it even if the game is bad, but I'd be worried that I'd take a bite out of my PS3 if the game just froze up forever when I was almost done.[/QUOTE]

Just play it offline? Avoid the issue altogether.

Cool! I might just have to get InFamous and Uncharted 2 GOTY. If this was a B2G1 free, then I'd get Little Big Planet GOTY with them. So just InFamous and UC2.

Edit: I might just get Infamous instead seeing how I have the first Uncharted still in my backlog.

I saw NCAA 12 is $56.99 online, I want to price match it but say it goes on sale for 39.99 in a few weeks, will I be able to price match it again down from 56.99? I am a silver member so I have 45 days to pm. Thanks.

bread's done
Back