12/18 BB non ad deals-$10 LA Noire(after $10 off @gamer coupon)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
$20 Mass Effect 2(PS3) perm price drop

All sale items - PS3 -X360 - Wii

Be sure to check the Dec. @GAMER MAG COUPONS to see if any of the sale prices are stacking with a $10-$20 off coupon.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308421

10% OFF MOST ITEMS(usually reg. priced) @ BB using coupon codes/monthly mail coupons
TEXT "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" TO 332211 to get them sent to your phone automatically. This will allow you to receive BOTH regular & extended dated coupon codes

Get a $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard for spending $100/$250/$500/$1000
http://media.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9208803#post9208803

$10 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000
$6 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

From the CAG Price Tracker:
:360: The Saboteur $9.99
:360: Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers $5.99
:ds: Disney Stitch Jam $5.99
:ps3: John Daly's ProStroke Golf $5.99
:ps3: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.99
:360: N3 II: Ninety-Nine Nights $9.99
:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! $5.99
:ps2: Despicable Me: The Game $5.99
:ds: Paws & Claws Regal Resort $5.99
:ds: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer $5.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars Blue Team $9.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well my current PS3 remote works just fine with Netflix. Also, if this is going to control your TV, then wouldn't the TV have to support bluetooth ?[/QUOTE] just a guess but i would assume Sony would be smart enough to put IR in there along with Bluetooth.

[quote name='icarusmight']Definitely a potential buy? Is it just me or does that sound silly? Kind of like "60% of the time, it works every time."[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with you here. Called out a family member with that a few weeks ago when they said "I gaurantee you probably havent watched the new BF3 trailer"

Gauranteeing a probability - now if only I could gaurantee the POSIBILITY of winning the lottery. That would be nice.

Off topic

Did a little research and the new remote does have both bluetooth and IR capabilities. It's actually been out in Japan for quite a while. It still looks like it's for Sony equipment only, however.

For some reason anytime i ever go to best buy, i never see any deals even when there are threads about them. When I used to buy dvd's there a lot, they would have little tags which showed the current sale price, but I never see anything like that on games. I was in there yesterday and not a single game looked like it was on sale.

[quote name='rbanke']For some reason anytime i ever go to best buy, i never see any deals even when there are threads about them. When I used to buy dvd's there a lot, they would have little tags which showed the current sale price, but I never see anything like that on games. I was in there yesterday and not a single game looked like it was on sale.[/QUOTE]this is an area where mine have gotten much better there's clearance stickers everywhere. With the exception of the GOW:O & Ico/SOTC fiasco they've been pretty good.

I have really been hoping that Dead Island would get a $29.99 sale someplace by now. It is one of those weird titles that are really popular and is selling well but reviewed quite poorly. It is like a 71 (360) on Metacritic yet I think the cheapest it has been $45 (maybe $40) since launch. A game like Deus Ex that scored well (89) and sold pretty well saw a much more consumer friendly price reduction that I wish this game would follow. :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']I have really been hoping that Dead Island would get a $29.99 sale someplace by now. It is one of those weird titles that are really popular and is selling well but reviewed quite poorly. It is like a 71 (360) on Metacritic yet I think the cheapest it has been $45 (maybe $40) since launch. A game like Deus Ex that scored well (89) and sold pretty well saw a much more consumer friendly price reduction that I wish this game would follow. :)[/QUOTE]it's b/c of the publisher deep silver,
"The open-world zombie game is publisher Deep Silver's best-selling title after just two weeks of sale."
http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ne...d-tops-all-formats-chart-for-second-week.html
they tryin to make as much as possible before the final wave of AAA titles like Batman AC makes dead island a afterthought but bugs aside it's a good game.

Has anyone bought RDR GOTY for the PS3? I'm curious if all the DLC is on disc and playable as is or if it needs to be installed.

[quote name='Enuf']disc
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...s.php?topic_id=m-1-60318618&pid=643017&page=1[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but that thread is geared towards the 360 version and doesn't answer my question. I ran across it when I was looking earlier.

I assuming all the DLC will be on disc, but what I want to know is if I can play it on the disc as it is or if I need to install it on the hard drive first (like Borderland, Dragon Age: Origins Collection, Mass Effect 2). I'm running low on space and anything I can do to not lose more space is good.

[quote name='omyard']Thanks, but that thread is geared towards the 360 version and doesn't answer my question. I ran across it when I was looking earlier.

I assuming all the DLC will be on disc, but what I want to know is if I can play it on the disc as it is or if I need to install it on the hard drive first (like Borderland, Dragon Age: Origins Collection, Mass Effect 2). I'm running low on space and anything I can do to not lose more space is good.[/QUOTE]on disc but req. about 1 GB install

what is this item in the thread title? "$25 8 X360 USB"

Dark Souls is $57 on bb.com. Is it supposed to be that price or is it $53 in store?

[quote name='Japakneez']what is this item in the thread title? "$25 8 X360 USB"

Dark Souls is $57 on bb.com. Is it supposed to be that price or is it $53 in store?[/QUOTE]

It's a secret: but I'll tell you how to find out. Go to OP, click on link for 360, look for the USB item that is $24.99

[quote name='shadowkast']It's a secret: but I'll tell you how to find out. Go to OP, click on link for 360, look for the USB item that is $24.99[/QUOTE]

Ok title makes little sense :rofl:

can you tell me the secret to the $53 dark souls price?

Ya got me there. Price hike is my guess[quote name='Japakneez']Ok title makes little sense :rofl:

can you tell me the secret to the $53 dark souls price?[/QUOTE]

I'm probably the only one that cares but rango does ring up @ $14.50 in store.

Insanely easy platinum if you care. Had 25% of trophies when i finished level two

Wow! Official PS3 Bluray Remote for $13! That's the lowest price I've seen on that.

Other notable PS3 sale prices:
Move Controller - $25
Move Sharpshooter - $20
Move Shooting Attachment - $10
LA Noire - $30
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock guitar & game bundle - $30
DJ Hero 2 turntable & game bundle - $25

Yeah, I noticed that early this morning..nice price on the Blu-Ray remote, for sure. Also not too bad of a deal on the guitar bundles for $30. There's been better deals in the past (see the TRU deals where we were getting full band bundles of music games for $15, then $30), but $30 is still not bad.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Deus ex is still on sale...sweeeeet now if only my bb will pm deus ex online price and let me use my coupon.[/QUOTE]

Good luck

[quote name='Japakneez']Ok title makes little sense :rofl:

can you tell me the secret to the $53 dark souls price?[/QUOTE]they had that second set of ad changes. the non ad deals change fast.

OP updated

all move items 50% off
Move Controller $25
Nav $15
Sharpshooter $20

Went to trade some games in today and only saw 3 copies of RDR GOTY. Stashed one until tomorrow. Now that I think about it I could have just had it price adjusted but didn't have any cash on me.

Might need to pick up The Saboteur at that price. I tried it out at a friend's house and it seemed interesting. At $10, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. Thanks OP.

@Jazzman: A bit late, but yes. If you didn't end up buying it's worth the price if you can find it for that price again. Anything less and there shouldn't be a doubt; it's REALLY fun.

[quote name='scooby68']Thanks for this info. Motorstorm is one of my favorite series, and none have gone Greatest Hits. (And they stay at 60 for a redicoulous amount of time, usually. Okay, enough of this. i got to bust a move to my bestbuy and grab the the game. Thanks again. Have a super awesome day everyone![/QUOTE]

You can get Motorstorm Apocalypse for $31 right now from Amazon with free prime shipping...although imo it's the worst in the series.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1320455926&sr=8-1&condition=used

I never would have checked this thread if it weren't for the Gunstringer $20 price in the title. I might be on my way to Best Buy in just a bit to track down a copy. That's exactly my price point for the game.

[quote name='metallicoholic']I never would have checked this thread if it weren't for the Gunstringer $20 price in the title. I might be on my way to Best Buy in just a bit to track down a copy. That's exactly my price point for the game.[/QUOTE]I try to update daily since these non ad deals effect the @gamer mag coupon(link in OP) stacks as well plus most of the system links bring all the deals up in 1 click.

Picked up The Gunstringer for $20 -- can't go wrong with that price, and I was getting sick of Kinect Adventures and Kinect Fun Labs.

Went ahead and jumped online to get my copy of RDR GOTY for $30. It's up now, hopefully it stays available for everyone that wants a copy today.

bread's done
Back