12-month XB Live Starter Kit come with full version of Crimson Skies?

sabin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For those with the 12-month XB Live Starter Kit (that comes with headset and Crimson Skies), I was wondering if it comes with a full version of Crimson Skies... by that, I mean:

Does it come in a regular green Xbox case (and not like a cardboard slip)?

Does it mention anything about "not for resale?"

I wanna pick up this starter kit but that would mean I would have an extra copy of CS (which I already own) and was thinking about parting with it before the last day of the BB/GR deals (UNLESS the one in the starter kit version is not up to par).

Well, I don't have the Crimson Skies one, I got the Mech Assault one about a year ago and it came in a cardboard slip type thing. It has the logos and everything on it. Its kinda like the Network Adapter disc for PS2 if you've ever seen one of those.

I'm looking at the case I got with the XBL starter kit I got last year and it comes in a regular green Xbox case and it reads "Not for Resale" along the bottom on the front of the case.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']I'm looking at the case I got with the XBL starter kit I got last year and it comes in a regular green Xbox case and it reads "Not for Resale" along the bottom on the front of the case.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean the "Not for Resale" is not a sticker I can remove BUT printed on the Crimson Skies insert (inside the outer clear side of the case)?

I got my 12-month Xbox live through an SBC promotion and the copy of Crimson Skies is actually a retail copy, albeit a silver greatest hits case, but nowhere on the box does it say "not for resale."

The one I bought comes in the little slip thing and has the booklet et al in the starter kit box. I live in canada though so I'm not sure if there's a difference.

picture12248zg.jpg

As said by others, "not for resale" printed on it with no barcode in the upper right hand corner.. but yes, full version.

[quote name='Scorch'] As said by others, "not for resale" printed on it with no barcode in the upper right hand corner.. but yes, full version.[/QUOTE]

Scorch... Thanks for posting the pic of your Crimson Skies... too bad there's no bar code (no potential to trade it in down the road)... unless i print out one from upc database and paste it onto the box (and conceal the not for resale somehow).

I guess I'll trade in my REAL copy of CS at Blockbuster as part of the "Trade 3 get $5 PO," i figure it'd worth less then $5 in credit... probably pick up Doom 3 or Metroid Prime 2.

Gamerush took mine with no bar code. They just treated it like trading in a disk only game. The good thing is Gamerush doesn't take off credit for trading a disk only game..

bread's done
Back