12 Month XBL Card $35.99 + F/S - Newegg

Thanks - my Gold is running out next month and I was waiting until a card was under $40. Didn't have to wait long!

Definitely a great deal! I'm tempted to buy even though I have 10 month left on mine, probably. What are the odds prices will go up? I've been sensing a lot of downward pressure on games and consoles lately, Xbox live included, so not sure what to expect in the following months. My only worry is buying my card now and losing it before I need it!

[quote name='bugeeker']Definitely a great deal! I'm tempted to buy even though I have 10 month left on mine, probably. What are the odds prices will go up? I've been sensing a lot of downward pressure on games and consoles lately, Xbox live included, so not sure what to expect in the following months. My only worry is buying my card now and losing it before I need it![/QUOTE]

You can enter the code now and it will add to your subscription. I believe you can have up to 3 years stacked.

[quote name='crunchewy']You can enter the code now and it will add to your subscription. I believe you can have up to 3 years stacked.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, 3 years is the magic #

I've got about 9 months left, with another 3 month card, and I'm still gonna buy this. It's too good a deal to pass up. Thanks a ton, OP!

This seems tempting. I don't play online much these days. I'd like 4000 points for that price. Did see on a quick Newegg search that 1600 points is $19.

bread's done
Back