12 month Xbox live card $39.99 free ship Buy.com

I don't get the mad rush to buy up all the "cheap" subscription cards now. You all honestly believe prices will rarely ever be this low afterwards? :whistle2:? You have the entire length of your current sub. to be on the look out for cheaper deals and some people are already near their max of 36 months pre-paid.

Just last week I read a 360 Deals twitter account that touted Amazon's $45.99 price as SAVE $14. Wow!

Considering I don't have a Live subscription at all and was going to spend $50 the other day, getting it for $40 is a deal for me.

[quote name='Idx86']Considering I don't have a Live subscription at all and was going to spend $50 the other day, getting it for $40 is a deal for me.[/QUOTE]

LIVE subscriptions are free to set-up. You usually get a 1-month GOLD trial thru your Xbox dashboard and there was the $29.99 deal that appeared all last week.

I plan on getting the family pack when it comes out in november. If I was to purchase a year of live now, would I be able to convert that over to the new family pack and save some cash? I hope this makes sense and thanks to anyone who can help.

When I tried to add it to the cart it gave an error message:

" Sorry, this product is no longer sold at the Buy.com website"

Deal dead?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']LIVE subscriptions are free to set-up. You usually get a 1-month GOLD trial thru your Xbox dashboard and there was the $29.99 deal that appeared all last week.[/QUOTE]

Silver is free, I get that. I missed the $29.99 deal, so I settled for this.

Did my payment for this come out of your bank account or something? Just because you don't think it's a deal doesn't mean it's not for someone else.

[quote name='Idx86']Silver is free, I get that. I missed the $29.99 deal, so I settled for this.

Did my payment for this come out of your bank account or something? Just because you don't think it's a deal doesn't mean it's not for someone else.[/QUOTE]

lol:applause:

[quote name='Idx86']Silver is free, I get that. I missed the $29.99 deal, so I settled for this.

Did my payment for this come out of your bank account or something? Just because you don't think it's a deal doesn't mean it's not for someone else.[/QUOTE]

awww snap! :hot:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I don't get the mad rush to buy up all the "cheap" subscription cards now. You all honestly believe prices will rarely ever be this low afterwards? :whistle2:? You have the entire length of your current sub. to be on the look out for cheaper deals and some people are already near their max of 36 months pre-paid.

Just last week I read a 360 Deals twitter account that touted Amazon's $45.99 price as SAVE $14. Wow![/QUOTE]

What's the lowest price you've ever paid for a 12 month card from Buy, Amazon, Half, or Newegg?

Meh I buy them for $40 bucks all the time from some guy on messenger. He said he'll be selling them for $45 once the prices go up so no worries.

[quote name='bigredvan14']What's the lowest price you've ever paid for a 12 month card from Buy, Amazon, Half, or Newegg?[/QUOTE]

Buy.com had the older version 12+1 month subscription card on sale in June '08 for $38.99 w/ FREE Shipping PLUS I used Google Checkout for $10 OFF.

Prior to that I bought the Vision Pack from NewEgg.com that included the camera, a headset, 200 pts., UNO & Robotron Arcade download cards, and 12 month Xbox LIVE Gold for around $60 - $65 when I added it to a larger order.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Buy.com had the older version 12+1 month subscription card on sale in June '08 for $38.99 w/ FREE Shipping PLUS I used Google Checkout for $10 OFF.

Prior to that I bought the Vision Pack from NewEgg.com that included the camera, a headset, 200 pts., UNO & Robotron Arcade download cards, and 12 month Xbox LIVE Gold for around $60 - $65 when I added it to a larger order.[/QUOTE]

I was just curious. The cheapest I have ever bought was from Buy.com at $32.99 for the 12+1 last summer. Now I figure as the "MSRP" for Live soon will go up $10, the sale prices for Live will go up $10 as well, making $39.99 look damn good right now.

The Vision Pack sounds quite awesome though for all of that.

bread's done
Back