12 Month Xbox Live Card or Digital $36 shipped @ Microsoft Store

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Anyone know the lowest price for XBL in the last two years? (outside of the $29.99 Dashboard promotions)[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, very rarely, Amazon Warehouse has it for around $30. But it's definitely a gamble, so I'd just buy this one.

wow thats funny. its 60$ if you get it on XBL but 36 from microsoft store....funny :) ( i know i know specials...but still funny)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Anyone know the lowest price for XBL in the last two years? (outside of the $29.99 Dashboard promotions)[/QUOTE]

Lowest price I've previously seen was last Black Friday at Best Buy. $8 for three months (i.e. still $36 per year).

I tried to purchase twice and both times it froze on the processing screen. It's been about 30 minutes since the first attempt to purchase and still no email or receipt or anything.

With the # of sales at $40 or less it really makes me wonder why MS decided to take all the bad PR to raise the price to $60. Sure there are plenty not getting it cheaper but it seems like there are sales ALL the time. Could have kept the $50 price and tightened up the sales to $35-40 and then not had all the outrage from the price increase. Of course, they may have raised the price to make these sales look so good to drive purchases in some weird psychological game. This is why i have no business sense. :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']With the # of sales at $40 or less it really makes me wonder why MS decided to take all the bad PR to raise the price to $60. Sure there are plenty not getting it cheaper but it seems like there are sales ALL the time. Could have kept the $50 price and tightened up the sales to $35-40 and then not had all the outrage from the price increase. Of course, they may have raised the price to make these sales look so good to drive purchases in some weird psychological game. This is why i have no business sense. :)[/QUOTE]

I think the bad PR has blown over. I never really see any complaints or articles about the price hike, because most hardcore gamers always get Live cheaper than that, and the casual gamers just either accepted it or are clueless.

Good info
10.gif

bread's done
Back