~12 Month Xbox Live Codes for $35 Each~ 5 AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKRefleX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
5x 12 Month Xbox Live Cards (No bonus month)

$35 Each Via PayPal (Please send as gift payment to avoid PayPal fees)

Will request payment first unless you are a reputable trader

I will email or pm you the code promptly after the payment is made

Sending payment as a gift through Paypal to avoid fees is a violation of their TOS. Plus, if you use a "gift" to purchase an item, they won't help you with a Paypal dispute, since their fees is how they make money.

If a Paypal transaction of money for an item is to be done, it can't be done as a personal/gift transaction.

Okay..

We are nearing the Christmas season. Anyway willing to send me a gift via Paypal, will also receive a gift from me (who knows what that will be). Or you can send me money and cover the PayPal fees.

Bump

[quote name='ZKRefleX']Okay..

We are nearing the Christmas season. Anyway willing to send me a gift via Paypal, will also receive a gift from me (who knows what that will be). Or you can send me money and cover the PayPal fees.

Bump[/QUOTE]$35 net after Paypal fees would be $36.35.

Paypal calculator:
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Also, from Paypal's TOS:

[quote name='From Paypal TOS']4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deadpool']No offense but you've been here 2 months and have no trading feedback.[/QUOTE]

Whatever floats your boat. Sorry for posting that my transaction went smoothly - next time I'll just shut the fuck up and let everyone make up their own damn minds, you know instead of trying to add to the community. :roll:

[quote name='Izod517']Whatever floats your boat. Sorry for posting that my transaction went smoothly - next time I'll just shut the fuck up and let everyone make up their own damn minds, you know instead of trying to add to the community. :roll:[/QUOTE]

It wasn't meant to be a slanderous statement. If some random dude told you that the stocks i was selling were good, would you blind buy? Relax Cochise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back