12 Month Xbox Live Gold + Top Selling Game = $79 Walmart.com

guesswhat

CAG Veteran
Xbox Live Gold 1 Year + Top Selling Game. These are good games too, not the usual bundled games. Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Black OPs, MW2, Dead Rising 2, Halo Reach, Fallout Vegas, Red Dead Redemption + more. This was posted a few days ago but is back in stock. Still better than the Live + 1600MS Points I'd say.

@ Walmart.com

Price
$79

Description
Xbox 360 Top Selling Game w/ 1 year Xbox Live Gold Subscription Bundle Includes: Choice of Top Selling Game
Xbox live 12-Month Gold Card

Save Even More With Value Bundles! You get more for your money when you buy these great products together - at one low price.Order Today and Save $40

[quote name='dangus']Out of stock for me[/QUOTE]
Same here. It gave me te otion to "save for later", and it saved the whole bundle. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Thanks, OP

lmao now its back and I bought a gold from amazon since then and put black ops and nhl11 on my christmas list... sigh I cant win

thanks OP. i would have bit if they had NHL11 in the list, and it kinda surprised me that they didn't, since they had almost every other current EA sports game in the list...

yeah, it says every game is out of stock when you try to add a game to your card, so even though the link is still up i would say this deal is dead...

bread's done
Back