12 Months of Xbox Live $34.99 at Newegg.com & Amazon

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]10984[/IMG-R]Save $15 on a year of Xbox Live.

iconamazon.gif
12 Month Xbox 360 Live $34.99 at Amazon
newegg.gif
12 Month Xbox 360 Live $34.99 at Newegg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AquaKnight']I wouldn't say thats the cheapest you'd find, slickkill77. After all, I got my first year of live for $26, free ship, no tax. If you don't absolutely need it within the next month, or two months, I'd wait for a better deal. I see LIVE sales around $30 pretty often, and I don't think < $30 is all that rare if you know when to look.[/QUOTE]

I think there was 1 maybe 2 times last year where Amazon price matched or someone on Amazon was selling them for $25. But really at that point your just nit picking on price

[quote name='Don G.']damn. looks like i missed it. it's back up to 39.99.

how often do they drop to 34.99?[/QUOTE]

I think Febuary/March was the last time it went down to $35.
Pretty sure someone will lower the price again if Microsoft has one of those "Summer of Live" events.

[quote name='AquaKnight']I wouldn't say thats the cheapest you'd find, slickkill77. After all, I got my first year of live for $26, free ship, no tax. If you don't absolutely need it within the next month, or two months, I'd wait for a better deal. I see LIVE sales around $30 pretty often, and I don't think < $30 is all that rare if you know when to look.[/QUOTE]

You must have incredible luck then because I have NEVER seen a year of Live for less than $30. And I check CAG every day. However, I don't really look all that hard unless my Live is almost out.

bread's done
Back