67 (100%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12% off coupon from reward zone

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You have to edit it to put your:
first name
last name
member id
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Change all the bold&underlined words to match the items from above:
rewardzonecerts.bestbuy.com/PS!7tIdRRhEfyMFBgIAAAAGCgFICggzODkwNDE4NAoKMjY0NjcyOTk3NAkAD4GiCgkyMjA4NTUxMTEF?FIRST_NAME=HERE&LAST_NAME=HERE%20&OFFER_VALID_DATE=12%2F31%2F2007&profile_key=HERE

[/FONT]Example
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Not sure if all are required but all show up on the coupon Name at top and RZ # at the bottom.

[/FONT]Exclusions list:

Excludes
Bose® audio products; Samsung 81, 89 and 94 series TVs; Power Price TVs; home theater delivery; Apple® iPod; satellite radio service; cinema systems; HP ink and paper; pay-as-you-go phone cards and contract cellular phones; Roland, Boss and Edirol musical instruments; video game hardware and accessories ; digital music services and download cards; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items; Gift Cards; taxes; Magnolia Home Theater® products: Bose®, SpeakerCraft®, Sonos, Vienna Acoustics, Tivoli Audio, MartinLogan, BDI furniture, Magnolia® Guaranteed Performance Agreement and special order merchandise. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. No copies. No cash back. Cash value is 1/100th of 1 cent.

OR if you don't want to use the happy birthday 12% coupon then use
the normal 10% that expires 12/31/07 https://moversguide.usps.com/img/coupon/bestbuy/200711_clientarea.gif

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Sweet ass. Using this for my speaker system.

Problem is wont they id you to see its your birthday/[/quote]You'll find that most BB reps won't worry about anything like that unless the coupon in question doesn't scan. If it scans, you're in business.

[quote name='iazybandit']Doesnt say it works on videogames.[/quote]

And there is no where way it saids it doesn't. It saids hardware and accessories

This looked like the typical one that comes in the mail so I assumed it included games now that I read it maybe not since it says any item in the following categories worth a shot though.....

Exclusions list:

Excludes
Bose® audio products; Samsung 81, 89 and 94 series TVs; Power Price TVs; home theater delivery; Apple® iPod; satellite radio service; cinema systems; HP ink and paper; pay-as-you-go phone cards and contract cellular phones; Roland, Boss and Edirol musical instruments; video game hardware and accessories ; digital music services and download cards; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items; Gift Cards; taxes; Magnolia Home Theater® products: Bose®, SpeakerCraft®, Sonos, Vienna Acoustics, Tivoli Audio, MartinLogan, BDI furniture, Magnolia® Guaranteed Performance Agreement and special order merchandise. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. No copies. No cash back. Cash value is 1/100th of 1 cent.

I'll post this in the other deal forum as well since it's perfect fit for that category as well.

Screw bose wasnt gonna get them anyways..

Ill try it tomorrow or next week when I go to pick my speakers up..

Ill make 7 trips.. with 7 different people. One speaker per person :)

[quote name='asif5th']And there is no where way it saids it doesn't. It saids hardware and accessories[/QUOTE]
Read again under EXCLUSIONS or $hady's post under yours. No where does it state games. Even if its not mentioned or stated, Best Buy employees may not honor it.

So this is a YMMV when it comes to games. Video game hardware and accessories are already excluded and stated.

I'm afraid that they'll card me and I'll be standing there like an idiot. :lol:

"Uh, well, I thought I could use it whenever I wanted... you know, I got it on my birthday in September, but I didn't want to spend it then."

Hm... you think that'd work? Because if they were just introduced today I guess not.

Wait, do you HAVE to be a reward zone member to use this? Because, I am not one..and I want to use this. And what are you suppose to put for the member number.

[quote name='TrunksSSJ23']Wait, do you HAVE to be a reward zone member to use this? Because, I am not one..and I want to use this. And what are you suppose to put for the member number.[/quote]

It won't go through when it scans without a reward zone card being scanned. I would recommend just becoming a reward zone member....it is free and you get rewards certificates that can be used as credit....

Shady. They're going to know your birthday if you told them to get the bonus 100 points a couple of months ago. Whether or not the system realizes it is another question.

Hmmm, pretty cool if this can be updated each month. I know someone who had a b-day last month and when we used the coupon they didn't look twice at anything...

the 10-12 percent off best buy coupons are great for buying those lcd's that they have or anything that is pricey. their not really that great in buying games as the savings aren't that great, you're better of using that $5 off on $30+.

[quote name='iazybandit']Read again under EXCLUSIONS or $hady's post under yours. No where does it state games. Even if its not mentioned or stated, Best Buy employees may not honor it.

So this is a YMMV when it comes to games. Video game hardware and accessories are already excluded and stated.[/quote]

This guy is correct. I've been denied one of these 12% coupons on a video game because it specifically didn't say that it included video games. So YMMV for sure.

I would be careful of this one. Upon scanning this Birthday 12% off coupon, will it show up on the receipt and RZ system as "VALUED CUSTOMER" like all other savings coupons? If it reads something else, such as "B-DAY RZ", this will be trouble. The RZ system knows your birthday. It's like Skynet...living, breathing, calculating, asta la vista, baby.

How long does it take to get the birthday coupon? Does it come on the actual day or sometime in the middle of the month? I entered my birthday month a while ago and today is my birthday but I didn't see anything in my email. In fact, I haven't gotten any real coupons from Best Buy in a long time.

[quote name='gorgo']Dude, you rock! I just bought a $549 vacuum cleaner there, I'm taking this in for a price adjust![/quote]I think that'll be a waste of time. The coupon expired on 12/31/07.

[quote name='Destructoid Heretic']So does the coupon still work? I wanna go pick up a new Creative Zen and this would help take off tax.[/quote]
Yeah you can change the date manually. Im not sure if this is good or bad, we dotn want them to get rid of something so very good.

I wish i had found this 2 weeks ago, i had to go out and grab a movers guide for a 10% so i could buy a new receiver but i wont cry about a few dollars.

[quote name='shrike4242']Stranger and stranger. :whistle2:s

Looks like it does continue on into 2008. :whistle2:s[/quote]

You can actually edit the date to make it whatever you want . SEE

Used it last night. It scanned, but came up as 'Valued Customer' 0%. The guy just ignored the error and keyed in a 12% discount. Bam! $200 off a receiver (pre tax of course).

Anyone have success with a console with this coupon? Plus can I use my rewards card with this coupon?
And I have a Holiday Mystery Bucks, which is under my brothers name. Can I use that to add on this deal as well?

EDIT: Read it doesn't work with consoles...hopefully someone had some luck with it.

I'm so glad I didn't buy anything when I was at Best Buy today. I'm going to make good use out of this coupon. Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='malalrd']Does this work on games?[/QUOTE]

At best, it seems to be YMMV... I wasn't able to use an older version of this on Rockband, because it didn't explicitly state games.

bread's done
Back