120 GB Xbox 360 Elite(w/headset/controller), Wireless Controller, MW2, Pure for $299?

ithebigc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Wanted to get the opinion of people here before I commit to anything.

Remember the Xbox 360 Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal the Microsoft Store had running? It was a Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console, plus 3 free months of Xbox Live, Assassin's Creed II and Dragon Age Origins for $399 plus tax. The thing is, apparently they accepted so many order that they ran out of stock. I've already gotten ACII, DA:O and the Xbox Live 3 month card, but they say that they can't get anymore of the MW2 Limited Edition console.

What they're offering me instead is a normal 120 GB Elite console w/ headset/controller, an extra wireless controller, a copy of MW2 and Pure for $299. Should I take this offer, or decline and just have them refund my money? Like I said, I've already gotten ACII and DA:O and the Xbox Live card, but it's not like they can make me return it now even if I decline this new console, so I can technically just have gotten 2 free games.

So, 120 GB Xbox Elite w/ controller/headset, Pure, MW2 and extra wireless controller worth it for $299? Deal or no deal?

I'm confused. Are they just replacing the MW2 console with a Elite + MW2 + controller + Pure?

1) So you're getting charged $399 both ways? But you can keep what you have received?

2) Or are you getting charged $299 for everything, including the games you already received?

If 1, pass. If 2, then go for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rusty']I'm confused. Are they just replacing the MW2 console with a Elite + MW2 + controller + Pure?

1) So you're getting charged $399 both ways? But you can keep what you have received?

2) Or are you getting charged $299 for everything, including the games you already received?

If 1, pass. If 2, then go for it...[/QUOTE]

It's #2. Since they can't do anything about the games I already received, I've taken them out of the equation, but basically, yeah, $299 for 120 GB Xbox Elite, extra wireless controller, MW2, and Pure.

bread's done
Back