1200 microsoft points for $12.50

About 4 months ago, there was a glitch allowing people to buy 1200 points for $5 plus tax. A lot of those that weren't canceled were sold for a profit. That said, I'd imagine with 4 months going by, if they didn't sell them, they used them.

Unfortunately, I can't do $10. Really just selling so I can buy something from someone else, which I need $12.50 for

About 4 months ago, there was a glitch allowing people to buy 1200 points for $5 plus tax. A lot of those that weren't canceled were sold for a profit. That said, I'd imagine with 4 months going by, if they didn't sell them, they used them.
And it was this glitch that spawned this Partial quote from the rules section of the Xbox Marketplace Trading thread:

(05/28/13 Update) 1200 point codes can't be sold/traded due to rampant abuse of single-use coupons on the MS Store website.
So sorry, but you cant sell that 1200MSP code here.

I just read that thread, but i thought it meant I couldn't use that thread to sell it. The rules in that thread say violations will cause a ban from that thread. I figured since there is nothing in the trading rules in general, they are allowed to be dealt with, just not in the xbox marketplace thread. Maybe I'm wrong. Sucks though as after 4 months, everyone still thinks you either used an exploit, or they want to pay you $5 because there was this deal one time. 

I just read that thread, but i thought it meant I couldn't use that thread to sell it. The rules in that thread say violations will cause a ban from that thread. I figured since there is nothing in the trading rules in general, they are allowed to be dealt with, just not in the xbox marketplace thread. Maybe I'm wrong. Sucks though as after 4 months, everyone still thinks you either used an exploit, or they want to pay you $5 because there was this deal one time.
Its in that thread because that's the Xbox Marketplace thread, which is most relevant to the codes

And yes, it means a SITEWIDE ban on selling 1200MSP codes

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back