120gb 360 Hdd?

leshrac55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for a good deal on the Xbox 360 120GB HDD. Anyone know of one?

It started to occur to me awhile ago that Rock Band would slowly eat away at my poor 20GB HDD, but now that Rock Band 2 will allow me to transfer "most" of my songs from Rock Band 1, plus give me an additional free 20 DLC songs, plus all the other obviously good stuff that's going to come out for the DLC, the 20GB drive just won't cut it.

Thanks!

I've been looking for a deal on this for a long time, and would like to know of one also. However I don't think it exists.

are you willing to go used? there are usually deals on those (i think dailydeal had one not too long ago)...and CL is a good place too.

if you're willing to pay retail and wait, the new 360 HDs will be coming out soon if you can hold out!

Yup, looking for a deal on one of these, too. New feature for the 360 will be downloading games from their game disks, so you can run them from your hard drive. And netflix for watching movies. So I'm gonna need all the hard drive space I can get.

Well, I jumped on a supposedly "sealed" one on Ebay that, including shipping, was at about $150. I tried to use the Microsoft "Live search cashback" (at 20% now) on it, and will see if it actually works, which should bring the price down to around $122. Plus the 1.5% I get on my CC would bring it to just under $120. Not great for 120GB in general, but I suppose not terrible for the proprietary 360 drive, assuming it comes through and is actually as advertised.

i've got one on my trade list. It's got store purchases on it, and I never called in to have the DRM assigned to a new console. And you can use the new DRM tool to asssign it to yours that's downloadable at the XBL Marketplace.

This one is VERY iffy. But, i figured i'd share the story any way. Friend of mind bought a version of the 360 with the 120 gb hd. He already had the 20 gb model, and what he did was open the new one, switch the HD, and then return it to the target while keeping the 120 gig. Don't know if this would work again, i suppose it depends on the intelligence of your employee. supposedly the only difference between the two is that the 120 says 120 HDD on it. Probably illegal, probably stupid, but if you're willing to give it a shot it may pay off quite nicely. Just figured i'd share, best of luck.

Note: Probably not a good idea to it with the elite, cause the HD is black.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Looks like its $99.95 now with no transfer cable
was there a coupon or something?[/QUOTE]

No. I guess they raised the price. It was 94.99 when I posted the Link.

bread's done
Back