120gig 360 HDD for $140 shipped! (eBay)

Ultimatallica0

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure how you guys feel about eBay deals, but there's a seller called Zipcat2 selling the 120gig 360 drives for $130 right now, he's got about 55 of them left. Says they're new in box, total thats $40 off instore price and about $20 off Buy.com's before shipping/tax price. This is something that you have to get really lucky on to get some money off, so I thought I'd share, I know I picked one up pretty quick.

These are the gray drives to match the original white 360, not the Elite. But I'm sure if you have an Elite this won't interest you anyway :lol:

And yes, it comes with the transfer cable/cd to get everything over. You an get about $16 for the old one at Gamestop, but hell, you might as well just hold onto it.

Anyway, I think this is great. Coming from a launch buyer who's got a system without HDMI or any of the hardware upgrades, this is a nice option. If my system ever does go out I can just go get an Arcade system and get the improvements that way for less than an Elite.... plus you end up not paying almost $470 all at once.

Here's the link, didn't have it up earlier because my interenet was slow as snails- http://cgi.ebay.com/MICROSOFT-XBOX-...yZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2 days left! 56 in stock!

Normally this would go in the auction forum, but since the quantity is high w/ a set price, I'll look the other way. A link would be helpful, however.

bread's done
Back