128MB MP3 Player $6 shipped AR

has anybody received their rebates from their previous orders? TIA :)

[quote name='queegqueeg']Please note that you have to send in the rebate 10 days after PURCHASE!

At least, that's what it said on the forms I had.[/QUOTE]

that worried me a lot, but since they charged me tax, i figured they're in cali anyways. hopefully it takes only 1 or 2 days to ship to me :lol:

I wouldnt recommend this. I got in the first time, still havnt got my rebate. Its been about 6 weeks, so unless i get it soon, im going to bitch.

I like how they try to make you forget to send in the rebate by making you wait 10 days. Oh well I needed a thumb drive anyways so I'll take my chances on the rebate.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']is the rebate still good if i order by 2nite?

also can it be more than 1 per household?[/QUOTE]

only 1 per household :cry:

I won't order from ecost.com because one time I was trying to get some items, I had to bump the order past $20 to get free shipping. So I had like a $15 item and a $10. I get to the final screens of the order and confirm everything - both items look good, etc. They are both in stock, no problems.

So I hit confirm and get to the "thank you for your order of the following" and I'll be damned if only the 15 appears with ANOTHER TEN BUCKS IN SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.

I immediately freak out. I'm at work with like an hour left to go and now I have this bs to contend with. I ended up getting it cancelled, but it was enough to really put me on edge for a few days.

Since then, I've decided that if they can't even get a checkout to run smoothly, it doesn't matter how good the deals are. I'll happily go through Amazon or Newegg or someone with established dependability.

That said, I can only imagine how incredibly terrible an ordeal it must be to get a rebate from this place.

Rise from the grave:

Just got the $40 rebate in the mail today.

The rebate comes from Mach Speed actually, so Ecost is not involved in the rebate process this time.

[quote name='vherub']Rise from the grave:

Just got the $40 rebate in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that gives me hope (very little).
Ill never buy from ecost again after this, whether or not i get the rebate.

I read through this entire forum not even realizing the date. The mp3 player is back at $30.00 and I was wondering what the heck was up. lol, guess I need to check the date from now on.

bread's done
Back