13 months xbl for around $25

Does anybody know if you can use multiple codes for different orders with the same email. I'm trying to slang them to some people I know that needs xbox live =]

Not worth the eBay effort. $33 using GCO.

Haven't decided if I want to go for this, or throw down the extra $30 for the camera/headset and whatever else is in that box.

[quote name='seen']then this thread should be closed...you said it was $25 for 13 months, it obviously will cost more...[/quote]

i said around $25.......and the coupons are going for les than $5 buy it now prices....

[quote name='msuna']maybe and you trust the buy it now prices to provide a real coupon??[/quote]

Exactly! When I saw this thread I thought all I had to do was buy the damn thing. Now later, the OP says oh, you need to spend more money and deal with someone off ebay. WTF!

[quote name='seen']Exactly! When I saw this thread I thought all I had to do was buy the damn thing. Now later, the OP says oh, you need to spend more money and deal with someone off ebay. WTF![/quote]

why are you getting so pissed off about this if you would actually read what i posted and went to the link i posted and READ what it says you would already have been done with this and just be waiting for your xbl card to come.

seriously seen im just trying to help you guys out....

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Not worth the eBay effort. $33 using GCO.
[/quote]

Lets See:

type: www.ebay.com
search: "$25 dell coupon"
Buy one for $2
Go to paypal and pay
Check My Ebay a min later to get the code
use it to get 13 months of XBL for $25

Took me about 5 min to get the card for $25, Id say its worth it.

Its just the fact that your title was terribly misleading. Why would I want to scour another sites forum when you claim to be posting a deal? I did search the first few and last pages there but found nothing. Don't expect ppl to dig through huge threads on other webpages.

Moral of the story, be clear with your OP. Thanks for the deal posting with the ebay coupon, you did not make the clear until now.

I did this last night, bought a code from ebay and was emailed it a few minutes later. Placed the order on dell as a guest and it got shipped today. All in all it cost about $26.xx after tax.

[quote name='msuna']maybe and you trust the buy it now prices to provide a real coupon??[/quote]

I paid $2 and got a real coupon. I already used it to order a $25 13 month card. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to make you do it, but it does work.

I just got a code from ebay for 2.00 and completed the whole thing in less than 10 minutes. Definitely a great deal! Thanks OP :D

[quote name='AFStealth']Can you use more than one of these coupons per order?[/quote]

i dont know i haven't tried that but i am assuming that you can't

I recommend the Sears clearance thread to you guys. With a little luck you can find one even cheaper, although this is a guarantee and no footwork...

I used two coupons. I did two separate orders and logged in as a guest on one of them. I was going to go for a third to get a color ink cartridge but I don't need really need one since my printer sucks anyway.

I just got a 360 and signed up for a year of Live. Can I still use one of these cards? Will it just add the time to the end so I will have two years of Live now? Thanks.

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']How long does it take for Xbox Live Gold cards to expire? In other words, how long can I wait before using it?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Considering that people can use original Xbox Live accounts, I would assume they never expire.

[quote name='Mainiac']I just got a 360 and signed up for a year of Live. Can I still use one of these cards? Will it just add the time to the end so I will have two years of Live now? Thanks.[/quote]

Yes it will. I found a old Xbox live kit at a pawnshop for $20 dollars. It still had the live card intact and I used it and it worked. So now my Live does not expire until 2009.

[quote name='Mainiac']I just got a 360 and signed up for a year of Live. Can I still use one of these cards? Will it just add the time to the end so I will have two years of Live now? Thanks.[/quote]

I think you can stack up to three years of XBL cards on your account.

[quote name='spideymike']Considering that people can use original Xbox Live accounts, I would assume they never expire.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, what I meant was, do I need to use the actual card by a certain date before it expires, or could I buy it today and activate it a year later?

wondering if that coupon can also be used on games.

$25 off of a game is a pretty decent discount if your looking for a newish title.

[quote name='daminion']wondering if that coupon can also be used on games.

$25 off of a game is a pretty decent discount if your looking for a newish title.[/quote]

yep! you definitely can. I did this a couple days ago (via SD) and used it on Mass Effect!
they used to have free shipping also but it looks like they stopped that earlier than stated

Just did this to buy a 4000 MS points card, here's a breakdown:

Total if bought from store-------------
4000 MS Points Card Retail: $49.99
--------------------------- + Tax: $ 4.12
-------------------------------- = $54.11

Total cost using this deal--------------
4000 MSP Card w/Coupon: $24.99
- + $25 off $25 dell coupon: $ 2.49
-------------------------- + Tax: $ 2.47
-------------------- + Shipping: $ 4.99
-------------------------------- = $34.94

Total Savings: $19.17 (35.43%)

Pretty good deal I'd say, for about 10 minutes total work.

I bought a Aquos from Dell recently, and that's how I got a purchase ID. I wonder if you can buy a cheap item from Dell like a cable or something and get the ID that way instead of buying a code from someone on Ebay?

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']Sorry, what I meant was, do I need to use the actual card by a certain date before it expires, or could I buy it today and activate it a year later?[/quote]

Expired cards seem to still work in a lot of cases but I don't think it would expire that quickly. But to answer your question, Yes you should be able to use that card because the XBL kit I used was for the original Xbox and it was at least 2 years old and the card still worked.

:( A lot of xbox 360 stuff was OOS with the exception of the 13 month card.

Tekno, did you just put that order in? I saw OOS for the points.

I dont know much about ebay, so I cannot do this little purchase thing with the coupon codes...would anyone do this for me?
What I need is just the XBL code. Ill pay you $25 for it
what say you?

bread's done
Back