13 months xbl for around $25

I think the reason why the thread is not closed is that if you ACTUALLY own a dell they will give you a coupon, thats what they tell me.

Got my XBL 13 month card and 4000 pt card yesterday. It has been a while since dell has had any deal nearly this good.

Oh yeah, if you missed the deal on the 13 month xbl card just check ebay. Usually you can pick them up there for the same price. Just be sure to carefully check feedback and their ID creation date.

[quote name='supaet']yah, it's easy to get it for 30-40 bucks cheap, but not 20 bucks + tax[/quote]

Exactly. I got in on the Buy.com with the goggle check-out deal for only $28 and the dell deal was about 3 or 4 bucks cheaper, with shipping. That's the cheapest I've ever came across. And the 4000 point card, forget about it. You'd be lucky to find one for $35, nevermind $25.

[quote name='supaet']yah, it's easy to get it for 30-40 bucks cheap, but not 20 bucks + tax[/QUOTE]

I've got two and a half years remaining on my account and haven't paid a dime for any of it.

More on topic, can this thread be moved to the graveyard now that it's dead?

i got it not too long ago with a pricematch and a coupon for $25.....3 to 4 dollars cheaper than I normally could get it isnt gonna make me go apeshit for it...i can count on getting it for around $30ish whenever I do need it again

Received my Live Gold sub yesterday with no problems -- on another note, the eBay seller I apparently bought my coupon from was since suspended, so I guess I don't need to bother with feedback! At least my coupon worked for me; I did kind of wonder because he wrote "use ASAP" in his e-mail to me.

At least the gamble worked. Thanks again, CAG!

[quote name='lunker']Received my Live Gold sub yesterday with no problems -- on another note, the eBay seller I apparently bought my coupon from was since suspended, so I guess I don't need to bother with feedback! At least my coupon worked for me; I did kind of wonder because he wrote "use ASAP" in his e-mail to me.

At least the gamble worked. Thanks again, CAG![/quote]

probably wrote "use ASAP" because everyone knew this deal didnt have much longer to live

Yesterday at like 4 AM I had gotten the shipping confirmation for my 12+1 card. It was there when I got home from work yesterday. The DHL package said it came from TN. So from there to IL in a day? Pure awesomeness.

I just got this email (x2) for my remaining orders of Xbox Live Points that haven't shipped yet.

Thank you for your recent order.

We regret that we are canceling this order because a coupon used to place this order was apparently issued in error.

As you may know, we indicate on our web pages, catalogues, and advertising that Dell reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

However, we welcome you to visit our website at www.dell.com or call us at 1-800-999-3355 to replace the order without this coupon.

Dell strives to make your experience with us a pleasant one. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

fucking bullshit that they let probably thousands of orders go through and are just now deciding to cancel some orders.

[quote name='miktau']frig i got 6/7 of my orders but the last one got cancelled before it could ship. Ughhh.

cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]
well, guess what, i got half of my order. There were 2 items in the order, a filler ethernet cable and my wii points. The ethernet cable came, the points didn't. So does that mean my order got canceled, or will they ship it out at another date because apparently wii points aren't stocked until the 20th.

Two of my orders show shipped, and two show "in production" online. However, I have an email from Dell that says my order was canceled. It doesn't give an order number or anything so I don't even know which order it is referring to.

It's pretty obnoxious to cancel considering most of us had to pay for the coupons.

holy balls..i just remebered that I ordered a 2GB flash drive about 3 weeks ago so i entered my purchase ID and it gave me a coupon! got the nyko charge station for $10.74 shipped....

yeah i got my quick charge kit, 2 rechargable 360 batteries, and xbox live shipped, but my 2 x 1600 microsoft points still haven't shipped (still says in production on the site) and i got two emails saying that they canceled some order or another (not even an order number....). Well i guess we'll see what happens, i hope it still goes through, but i won't be too mad if it doesn't.

i attempt used the code on 2 wii points card and since it was out of stock, it was schedule to ship a week later. but the order canceled on me. this was before i got my second code which already disabled by dell the day i got my second coupon. and of course ebayer did not refund me, so i bought 2 coupon with nothing to show for it.

but for those of you who got to use the code and got what you want, congratulation. Have fun, I know I didn't.

Wow, this deal just got so much better for me.. I got charged full-price on something, despite using the coupon (read on), and one of the items apparently was back-ordered (it wasn't during the check-out process or anything, so I don't know why it was suddenly back-ordered or w/e, but oh well).

Anyway, part of my order came the day after I ordered it, however, the other item I ordered didn't, and I'm glad it didn't.

I just got an e-mail from Dell, saying they had cancelled my order.. however, they refunded me the entire purchase price for everything, including the product that had shipped out to me.

So, in other words, I actually just made money off of this, since Dell apparently wanted to give me a free product, lol.

Ahh since the dell coupon giving website came back up i tried to get the 25 off 25 sent to me and volia! i have another 25 off 25 coupon to use, guess ill just reorder the order they canceled for me.

I do not believe this deal is dead yet. At least not for people that have already made a purchase recently through Dell.

I bought a coupon the first time from eBay and got my XBL card no problem. Now I have a Dell Purchase ID from that order.

Just go to this website...

http://app.dellhome.usa.dell.com/myinfo/signup.cfm

Put in your info (I used a different e-mail address then the one for my previous order) and they'll send you a working coupon*.

I haven't tried requesting multiple coupons and I don't plan on it.

*While I've placed a new order today and it shows "in production" I can't guarantee it's going to work. My understanding is when the codes stopped working you knew right away and got an error message. This leads me to believe the order will go through. If they end up canceling my new order I'll post about it.

same, i do not think this deal is dead either. i think it might be for the e-mail addersses that got a lot of the coupons that the coupons dont work anymore

Confrimed, just did the same thing... hmm points card or another wireless 360 controller.

*Edit got a 4000 XBL points card, should ship within 24 hours! Thanks CAG, woulda never known :)

yeah i got mine with my old purchaser id

also do you guys know for sure if they will only work on something thats at least 35.01? I know thats what the coupon says, but every time i add like a 20 dollar item, it takes the whole price off.
I guess i'd be able to tell when i tried to check out eh?

I wouldnt suggest it, ive heard of people saying that they canceled their order when they did that or they just got rid of the coupon all together, and also its $25.01+ to use the coupon not 35 unless they changed it

I ordered my 360 from a deal through them about a year ago. Can I use a purchase ID from that to get the coupon, and if so, where do I find the purchase ID?

Try the name your credit card was billed to.(I signed up using my nick name but used my full name on my credit card). it didnt work until i tried that

[quote name='doubledown']Wow, I used a purchase ID from the LIVE card I bought and they sent another coupon....I may try to get something else.[/quote]

Just tried this

OMG :hot: WTF

what do i wanna get this time? :cool:

cant decide...cant decide...BRAIN ANEURYSM!!!

edit: in for a $10.60 360 Message Pad. Was trying to decide between that and memory card i kinda need. Figured i could find another deal on the mem card, but i dunno about the type pad. plus i could sell the headset on ebay since i already have 2 others.

If anyone who has a purchase ID that works wants to give me their $25 off code i would be eternally grateful. I understand the chances are slim, but they canceled my MS point order, which was what i really wanted, and now i am bummed out that i bought a coupon and didn't get anything awesome like other people. So anyway, if you have a PID that works, or even more than 1 perhaps, all i want is 1 coupon to get MS points with, and i would be forever in your debt.

Just received all four of my items ordered.
Xbox 360 Wireless adapter
Fight Night Round 3
Skate.
Xbox Live Gold Card 12+1

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Not worth the eBay effort. $33 using GCO.

Haven't decided if I want to go for this, or throw down the extra $30 for the camera/headset and whatever else is in that box.[/quote]

Please tell me what GCO is.

Thanks.

For anyone that got an email saying their order was canceled, have you actually checked your order status on Dell's website? I got two emails for my two outstanding orders for points and both of them are still listed as "In Production".

my 12+1 card arrived. second order still in production and received that cancelled email too. crosses fingers.

All my games came last Wedesday, except for Skate. Even Oblivion came, which was OOS.

Think it's still on it's way, or should I call them?

WTF is the "Welcome Kit" that I was supposed to receive in the mail? I've used some of my DPIDs and it always asks for the info that was in the "Little Black Book." What the hell?!

my 12 month cards are still listed as shipping on 1/21... but I recieved them last week... and I haven't been charged for them yet.... *crosses fingers* ... best deal so far for me.. 26 months of live for free :)

got mine today, so to claim my additional coupon i just add the purchase id and have it sent to my original email? how long will this last? there isnt really anything else i want as the moment

bread's done
Back