13-Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for New/Expired Subscribers (Digital Delivery) $56

hamadto

CAGiversary!
Melon Game via Eneba has 13-Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription via Xbox Live Gold Conversion (Digital Delivery) on sale starting from ~$56 when you follow the instructions below.

• Note: Offer valid for New or Expired Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers only. For current/active Game Pass Ultimate Members, check this thread.
Deal Instructions:

• Click here to visit the 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership product page.
  • Click 'Buy Now' on the product page
  • In cart, add 5x additional units to your cart (for a total of 6x 3-Month Subscription Cards)
  • Click on "Got discount code?" and apply code GoldUS
  • Proceed to checkout with 6x 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership subscriptions
  • Select PayPal or Credit Card as your payment method
    Note, a service fee will apply here

[*]Your total should be ~$44.64 (price might vary slightly due to currency exchange volatility)
[*]Next, click here to redeem your 6x 3-Months Xbox Live Gold codes to your Microsoft account
  • Note: Opt out of 'Recurring billing'

[*]Next, Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by purchasing a 1-Month subscription from GCMGAMES via Eneba for ~$11.14 (price after service fee).
[*]Next, click here to redeem your 1-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code to your Microsoft account
[*]You will be prompted to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with a 3:2 conversion. You will have 12+1 month of Game Pass Ultimate after conversion.
[*]Final total price for 13-Month Game Pass Ultimate membership after conversion should be ~$56

Will this work if I currently have a game pass subscription, but NOT Ultimate? I previously had Ultimate at one point.

It says Xbox Game Pass Core, not Xbox Live Gold, when I click that first link. Does this method still work or did they change something? Hopefully someone can help before I waste my money.

Also, why specifically only 13 months? It allows me to add more than 5 units to my cart. I thought I heard you can buy up to 36 months and convert it to 24 months of Ultimate.

UPDATE: I risked it and answered my own questions. Yes, it still works, and you aren't limited to 13 months. I bought the maximum allowed of ten 3 month codes (though the GoldUS coupon code is expired now). I ended up with 21 months of Ultimate for a total of $100.48, which is ~$4.78/month. Not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says Xbox Game Pass Core, not Xbox Live Gold, when I click that first link. Does this method still work or did they change something? Hopefully someone can help before I waste my money.

Also, why specifically only 13 months? It allows me to add more than 5 units to my cart. I thought I heard you can buy up to 36 months and convert it to 24 months of Ultimate.

UPDATE: I risked it and answered my own questions. Yes, it still works, and you aren't limited to 13 months. I bought the maximum allowed of ten 3 month codes (though the GoldUS coupon code is expired now). I ended up with 21 months of Ultimate for a total of $100.48, which is ~$4.78/month. Not bad.
The new code I found was COREUS. I got 6 code for 47.90 and then a code for Ultimate for 10.48 (found the coupon codes by googling ENEBA coupons)

bread's done
Back