$13 shipped Castle of Shikigami III for Wii at GoGamer.com

Darn, would be in for one, but cant log into their shitty site (even after resetting pw).

EDIT: nm me, in for one, and I'm tard :) Thanks OP

[quote name='scavy']Darn, would be in for one, but cant log into their shitty site (even after resetting pw).

EDIT: nm me, in for one, and I'm tard :) Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

I had trouble ordering and setting up a new password through the site as well. I ended up just using google checkout.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='rodeojones903']I had trouble ordering and setting up a new password through the site as well. I ended up just using google checkout.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I almost did, and tried changing it again. Realized I was hitting the continue button (slightly confusing) instead of the change button after I typed in new password.

[quote name='loafing...']thanks for the heads up, wanted to make sure I got this before it was impossible to find.[/quote]

I wonder if there are more titles that would just disappear ...I was looking for this one, but everywhere it was like 40 +

There needs to be less rarity in games...damnit.

[quote name='loomis1975']Also Eternal Sonata Xbox 360 for same price.[/quote]

I am wondering if they haven't started a weekend sale without updating the "coming" page. Anyone found any other hot deals lurking?

Got this game at launch for the full price $29.99 didn't think it was worth risking it getting to rare to pick up, guess I should of waited. Prefer this to Ikaruga its a fantastic game.

:?: wait, I checked the reviews for this game and looked at some vids . The game seems average why are you guys going out of the way to get it?

My general conclusion: You guys are collectors that are not buying the game for game play but rather as a trophy? or is it that the game appeals to your specific style of game play? e.g. Japanese art style.

[quote name='viksmart']:?: wait, I checked the reviews for this game and looked at some vids . The game seems average why are you guys going out of the way to get it?

My general conclusion: You guys are collectors that are not buying the game for game play but rather as a trophy? or is it that the game appeals to your specific style of game play? e.g. Japanese art style.[/quote]
$10

[quote name='viksmart']:?: wait, I checked the reviews for this game and looked at some vids . The game seems average why are you guys going out of the way to get it?

My general conclusion: You guys are collectors that are not buying the game for game play but rather as a trophy? or is it that the game appeals to your specific style of game play? e.g. Japanese art style.[/QUOTE]

We don't get a lot of shooters in the US.

That's the only reason I want the game. I still play games like R-Type Delta, Gradius IV and Thunderforce V.

My general conclusion: You guys are collectors that are not buying the game for game play but rather as a trophy? or is it that the game appeals to your specific style of game play? e.g. Japanese art style.[/quote]

average game, for only 13... why not?!

I like shooters, and there isn't alot on the Wii, plus the series is well known.

add 1 + 1 and it's sold.

Plus there isn't alot of them going around, at least I haven't seen many in stores, so it could be a bit scarce to find it cheaper than that.

I certainly wasn't going to get it at 20.

Does every game need to be AAAAAAA or what? /rant :p

Just ordered it.... but wasn't sure if it was new or used (didn't say on the page). Anyone know?

Shmups are a dying breed....nice to see this still around.

Argh, have had this in my Amazon cart for months waiting for a drop... figures the day I just laze around the house and casually wait to check CAG til after noon the game drops!

bread's done
Back