$13.XX Justice League Flashpoint Paradox(BLU/DVD/UV) @ Target/Amazon matched

[quote name='Royal High Knight']DC already made another animated movie? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, they usually have 1 or 2 in the works when one is being released. There was a trailer for this on the Superman Unbound disc.

If this is what I think it's based on, it sets up the reboot that DC did recently with the "All New 52".

Get 1000s of followers a day on Twitter and advertise your business at the same time.
Check out my website! Download it for free and try it out.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']DC already made another animated movie? Usually they take a few months between releases. IMO their best works are Batman and Justice League movies.[/QUOTE]

This is for preorders; it releases in a month or two.

walmart reduced the BLU/DVD/UV to $17.XX & DVD plus Amazon has matched the DVD
OP has BB exclusive link not sure of which figure though

out tomorrow AMZ comes thru with the super cheap drop so off to BB to pm for the figure for me wonder if they will allow the $5 off coupon too

Watched it last night. Pretty good and very dark for a animated movie.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 has the Joker running around shooting and killing people with a gun.

That's more violent then anything that's happened in the Christopher Nolan films.

It was pretty shocking for an animated film. I’m sure parents would be shocked too when they see it since it is categorize in the “family” section with all the other cartoons and animation at the Bestbuys and Targets.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 has the Joker running around shooting and killing people with a gun.

That's more violent then anything that's happened in the Christopher Nolan films.

It was pretty shocking for an animated film. I’m sure parents would be shocked too when they see it since it is categorize in the “family” section with all the other cartoons and animation at the Bestbuys and Targets.
Yeah I love Dark Knight PT2 but Flashpoint is stepping up their game when it comes to violence. My jaw dropped after some scenes as I would not expect anything like that in a cartoon of this kind.

I think this is probably my favorite DC animated film.  It was freaking excellent and, as much as I hate to admit it, I kind of sort of respect Aquaman now.  Maybe.   Regarding the violence, yes, this is extremely violent.  I remember thinking multiple times "Well, they'll just show Flash and then you'll just hear the sou...oh nope, looks like they showed that."  I forget what the classification for an R rating is.  I think it has something to do with the number of deaths shown on screen, but still, this is really violent stuff. 

Watched this last night as well. I would agree that this is the most violent DC release (more blood/gore, though not quite as shocking as when Joker was mowing down innocents in TDKR Pt 2). I also felt like the quality of the animation was stepped up a bit. They mixed in some CG now and again to good effect (not sure if I'm describing it correctly). Overall it was great, probably my fav Justice League movie they've made, but still not as good as Under the Red Hood and The Dark Knight Returns.

I loved this movie.
CHEAPPPYYY, I really enjoyed this one too. It was very dark and graphic to show kids though like others have said. Had a few issues with the story but I loved the animation style, Conroy as Batman, and the few spots of Nathan Fillion as GL.

The chances of pm'ing this at bby and using coupon is very unlikely. But most stores wont mind pm'ing the website seeing as to my knowledge they only carry the figurine version in store.

If u can't get the straight up match just by the BB exclusive then bring the receipt only for a return/rebuy AMZ/Target pm. The receipt just shows Blu version nothing about exclusive stuff.

bread's done
Back