14.99 Epic Mickey Wii Collectors Edition at Ollies

I said Waterford, MI in my original Post.  Also Ollies is located in 16 states with 173 stores. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of Ollies before, but it turns out there is one 26 miles from me. Not worth the trip, but good to know

Also, I don't think I've seen Web design like that in a long long time - glad I had my headphones plugged in so the sound on by default "good stuff cheap" blasted in my ears only, and not to the rest of the office.

Yup NOT so much regional...I see deals for stores I don't have within driving distance all the time on the front page, doesn't mean it qualifies for "regional".

Anyway yeah I saw a few the other day too, thought about picking it up.  I know the first game was supposed to be pretty good and the figure is pretty cool I guess.  For $15 not too shabby.

ALSO - If you have an Ollies within a 30-45min drive from you and you've never been there, you're seriously missing out.  Always one of the stops I make when I'm going around wasting time or just looking for random deals.  Tons of snacks, a lot of toys, books, movies, sometimes they'll get console games and they almost always have PC games.  Good place to get wires (HDMI, optical, etc) for your home theatre.  Lots of shelving, flooring, rugs, housewares, etc etc etc.  Very cool place.

Just know that with their food a lot of it is usually fairly close to expiring so don't buy more than you can eat and always check dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw about 10 of them at the one in Horsham, PA last weekend.  I was tempted, but Amazon had them for $22 (not a huge drop from that) and I didn't think it was worth adding to the backlog right now.  That store didn't have any other games except some of the Cabela bundles that are always on clearance.

bread's done
Back