$141.75 gamerush store credit up for sale!!!

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
$90.01 is the high bid right now

bidding ends at midnight!!

i have 141.75 in gamerush credit on a value card

and it is up for sale. shipping will be free

just post your offer in this thread.

bidding will conclude sunday night

highest offer gets the card along with a high five!

[quote name='omegaweapon7']how do you feel about causing 51 gamerush stores to close?[/QUOTE]

That is Gamecrazy not Gamerush.

[quote name='dastly75']$15 woo![/QUOTE]

15.01 Bob

forgot to mention ill take paypal or a money order. and if anybody is wondering, im selling it because the GR near me has absolutely nothing worth purchasing. and the only game coming out that i might buy is atelier iris: eternal mana, which they might not even get in

[quote name='omegaweapon7']how do you feel about causing 51 gamerush stores to close?[/QUOTE]
Nice thread-crapping there, dipshit. :roll: And you didn't even have the right store!! Ass. :applause:

[quote name='dracula']he said sunday nite, so i assume midnight tomorrow?

so far i am high bidder @ $80[/QUOTE]

Actually, most of us have PMed him our bids. I think some guy already outbid you.

He he

[quote name='dracula']he said sunday nite, so i assume midnight tomorrow?

so far i am high bidder @ $80[/QUOTE]

i bid 90 right after your 80, but if people are PMing the offers... no telling what the high bid is

LOL this thread reminded me of when my exgirlfriend used to be into buying gift cards off ebay to save a couple dollars (literally a couple dollars) lots of times you'd see the cards sell for exactly what they are worth and sometimes a couple dollars more than what they are worth. The only thing i could figure was maybe people were not fully verified through paypal and could only get out $500 in a calendar month, I ran into that problem once. Either that or they just got so carried away that they HAD to win. :D

90.01 is the high bid at the moment. and you have until midnight tonight.

sorry i havent responded yet, ive been quite busy

bread's done
Back