$148 PSP Battlefront

Quite a few people seem to have got this deal, including from the Walmart closest to my house. I hope I can get one for this price.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']is there any info on this deal? like where I could find it? sounds like wal-mart, but tough to tell.

~S[/QUOTE] I saw this bundle at Kmart, it's the white PSP.

Yup, Walmart. I got one. The receipt says 'PS2 White' looks like a pricing error.

The folks in Vancouver might still be able to get in on this. Or folks with a midnight Walmart store nearby.

I might go at lunch today. I like star wars, but I would really don't want vader on the back. Maybe someone with a new silver or black slim will trade with me.

btw - consider yourself lucky that you have the option to watch the flames. I moved to NS a couple years ago. I went from haveing accessing to 30+ games a year, plus going to the saddledome 2-5 times a year. Now I am lucky to catch 10 games. None of the sportsnet or TSN flames games make it out here.
~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']I might go at lunch today. I like star wars, but I would really don't want vader on the back. Maybe someone with a new silver or black slim will trade with me.

btw - consider yourself lucky that you have the option to watch the flames. I moved to NS a couple years ago. I went from haveing accessing to 30+ games a year, plus going to the saddledome 2-5 times a year. Now I am lucky to catch 10 games. None of the sportsnet or TSN flames games make it out here.
~S[/quote]

I thought it was like a sticker, and you don't have to put it on?

definitely a pricing error. it took three employees and two managers to to have a look before they said take it and run. now I feel guilty... oh well, wal-mart ain't going bankrupt over this.
~S

[quote name='mrelusive']OOS everywhere I phoned :([/quote]

as long as the price is right, then just go to best buy or futureshop and ask them to phone walmart and beat the price, thats what im gonna go do right now if the deal is still on.

[quote name='d4ftpuNK']as long as the price is right, then just go to best buy or futureshop and ask them to phone walmart and beat the price, thats what im gonna go do right now if the deal is still on.[/QUOTE]
Can't PM if the item is not in stock, which I'm sure Wal-Mart would end up telling them.

Is this deal still on?? I'm going to check after school and i ends at around seven, I hope there's still one in stock at that price in vancouver when I get there.

in calgary i believe its over, went over to fs and they phoned walmart and they said that its listed at $229 again. i think i missed out

[quote name='d4ftpuNK']in calgary i believe its over, went over to fs and they phoned walmart and they said that its listed at $229 again. i think i missed out[/quote]

Sucks I still have three hours of class to go.. I so want to go check the walmart near my school to see if this deal is still one... I've been wanting to switch my brother's psp over so a slim a while ago.

I must say, I wish this had been the daxter bundle. Game I am more interested in, family guy, 1GB memory card. This only only comes with BF:RS, which I have not even been motivated to put in my system yet. I borrowed dark mirror and played to hell out of it.

~S

Managed to pick one of these up at lunch yesterday. And holy hell is that d-pad better than the one on my old PSP!! I can actually walk in all directions in Final Fantasy I without feeling like my thumb is going to break off.

But the Darth Vader on the back just looks cheap, and this bundle really is garbage compared to the Daxter one. In case anyone is wondering, EB Games will take the Battlefront game off your hands for $15 trade credit...so I used it to pick up Daxter. :)

[quote name='snowsquirrel']definitely a pricing error. it took three employees and two managers to to have a look before they said take it and run. now I feel guilty... oh well, wal-mart ain't going bankrupt over this.
~S[/quote]

Watch a few walmart documentaries and you won't feel guilty any more. If anything, you'll feel vindicated.

Add me to the list of people who missed out. I actually came across a stack at a local Wal-Mart on the second day of the "deal," but they were scanning at regular price... and everywhere else had pulled them.

It was a great deal, but as Marcus notes, it'd better be, because it's a bit of a dog of a bundle. I had originally thought it was going to include a memory stick, but since it doesn't, the Daxter bundle puts it to shame.

I know I can grab an old ATV Entertainment pack for $200 now... I'd buy it if it didn't sound like the newer hardware was a big improvement (and if I could convince myself I'd have time/occasion to play it).

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Does anyone know if EB will take the Battle front game on trade?[/quote]
As I mentioned above:
[quote name='marcus12024']In case anyone is wondering, EB Games will take the Battlefront game off your hands for $15 trade credit...so I used it to pick up Daxter. :)[/quote]

bread's done
Back