15% Bing Cashback @ TigerDirect (on games or whatever)

I've been wanting a Scythe Shuriken CPU cooler...and like usual, TigerDirect doesn't have it (while Newegg does).

I guess, even if they did have it, Newegg would still prolly be cheaper (after the 15% off Tiger's price...blah).

Well that's weird, I got a DNS failure.

Tried what you said if you got the busy server error but all I got was 10% offered.

how is the bing cashback applied? i'm looking at the g15 keyboard, and have not personally used the Bing system before

It's like all other cashback systems. After like a month, the money is credited to your bing cash back account and then you can request a check or whatever. But you have to have 5+ dollars in the account to withdraw money, I am currently at 4 dollars. I bought something like a year ago and got 18 bucks back but didn't wait and then got 4 more on something else so I cannot get my 4 dollars out till I buy something.

alright thanks.. yeah i've never actually used a cashback system, that's why i ask. i'll go set up an acct now

Also you can request money via PayPal if you use PayPal. The reason they have you wait is because they don't want you buying something, getting the money and then returning the item and keeping the cash.

Thanks. Saved $5.20 on some RAM for my girlfriend's computer.

EDIT: Buyer beware, shipping is $6.99 unless the order is over $100 and under 25 lbs.

Aren't you supposed to see a bing logo or bar or something? I don't see anything, up to adding something to my cart.

[quote name='Maynard']This appears to be dead.[/QUOTE]

search for lcd tv on bing.com - it's still there.

bread's done
Back