15 FREE points at a new auction site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ananag112']Thanks. I have 5 points left. If someone wants me to buy something from them, tell me.[/quote]

If ya don't want the points I wouldn't mind stealing em if you don't want em :D

guys you cant sell electronic items...only real life items......so when you guys transfer points to each other......label it blue shoes or something like that so you dont get your account suspended

damn it, missed out on a great deal. ICO for 15 points. Internet connection was slow and some one stole it from me along with Call of Duty. Oh well...

:O Someone posted Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA for 5 points, I bought it. Then I read the description, said it was for someone :O Dunno what will happen here...

[quote name='hhhdx4']ill ask again since no one saw my last post, how do you tranfer points from one account to another?[/quote]

1) thats illegal you shouldnt do it
2) screw the rules, just put something up for trade on the account you want the points to be on.....and buy it on the other account....then go to my account, items won, and confirm the item.....
3) make sure the thing you put up for trade is a REAL LIFE item not something that can be traded electronically through email.......so just to be safe label it "blue shoes" or "can of beans"....or else you can get suspended

[quote name='becuzimbrown']1) thats illegal you shouldnt do it
2) screw the rules, just put something up for trade on the account you want the points to be on.....and buy it on the other account....then go to my account, items won, and confirm the item.....
3) make sure the thing you put up for trade is a REAL LIFE item not something that can be traded electronically through email.......so just to be safe label it "blue shoes" or "can of beans"....or else you can get suspended[/quote]

mm beans :drool:

[quote name='life.exe']After a week someone finally put something up for sale that I wanted, go to buy it and it says the ad is no longer active. :cry:[/quote]

yea i was waiting for my referalls to put something up for sale for like 3 days...and finally i get enough points to buy a genesis and someone buys it already.......but at least i got warioware smooth moves for wii!!!!

no problem, the only problem is no one is putting anything up for sale so im barely getting any points for my referalls........i should have 500 points right now

[quote name='machoman_93']Once you get your 500 points BECUZIMBROWN, you should buy that camcorder, new for 300 pts.[/quote]

well first of all i doubt everyone will decide to sell anything......second of all i just bought a new camcorder lol and dont need another one...i'll just stick to buying consoles/games/dvd's

also im looking for the TMNT movies if anyone has them on dvd :)

Still you could sell it on EBay for at lease $50 or give it to someone for their birthday or something

(Hey what a coincidence my birthday's on the 26th March)

[quote name='machoman_93']Still you could sell it on EBay for at lease $50 or give it to someone for their birthday or something

(Hey what a coincidence my birthday's on the 26th March)[/quote]

no thanks, right now im just looking for some TMNT DVD action

also im looking for the 80's cartoons on dvd if anyone has them

anybody have NES with light gun?
what about the TMNT movies?
also im looking for crackdown

i currently have 75 points and im still looking for stuff

[quote name='ravenbear']http://www.poshpoints.com/default.aspx?ref=5788

gotten a few games off this site, see if they come in decent shape or not.
I used someones referal previously, looking for referal back from anyone. just post a simple ad of junk or ridiculosly high item and bingo your referal receives 10pts.[/QUOTE]

I signed up under yours and sent you a PM about it. Write me back when you can, thanks!

My ref link if anyone thinks I'm cool and worthy of clicking on: http://www.poshpoints.com/default.aspx?ref=8833

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok guys i just came back and logged on and.....I HAVE 169 POINTS!!!!!

what do you guys have to offer?[/quote]

Don't be so greedy.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Wow...us CAGers have raped this site...lol[/quote]

lol yea, a while back i found a loophole that gets me unlimited points, and after i spent like 200 points i got banned and they fixed the loophole lol....but i got like 10 free dvds, and a couple wii/xbox360 games

even got a nes with a lightgun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back