$15 off $100 @ Cc 9/11 - 9/22 Coupon

KABUKISTAR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not sure if anyone would be interested in these, but I was at the Circuit City in Renton, and I noticed a big stack of little flyers that give $15 off $100 purchases. Each one had a different code on it, so I grabbed a bunch.

There's two codes on each of them, one for use online, and one for use in-store. If anyone wants one, PM me, and I'll send you the code.

Fine print says that it doesn't include: Bose, Polk, Element, Kicker, Nikon DSLR, Sony DSLR Cameras, Sony camera accessories, Olevia, Vizio, Toshiba televisions, Apple, vacuums, select Magnavox TVs, select Polaroid TVs, game hardware, movies, music, laptops, desktops, software, Outlet, RedDot Clearance, PreOrder/Backordered products, or gift-card purchases, and it also lists a couple TV models that are excluded.

If you can think of anything not included in that list, that you're planning on buying $100 or more of, you could find this coupon useful :lol:

Sweet, I can so raid their soda fridge with that coupon.

What the hell doesn't that coupon exclude? If CC feels like being a dick certain exclusions on that list could cover a wide variety of items.

Software = all games maybe?

[quote name='probablysober']

Software = all games maybe?[/quote]
That would be my guess, but there's only one way to find out.

Their coupons always stated the exclusions, I have never had a problem with movies, games, hardware, etc. with it. I never tried the usual suspects ie Apple, Bose, etc.

The exclusions are usually explicit, but this will definitely work with video games at retail price and on clearance.

bread's done
Back