$15 off $100 coupon at circuit city 9/15-9/30

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Just got back at Circuit City and found a stack of $15 off 100 coupon good for 9/15-9/30. Those coupon are one time use, but they can be use instore as well as online. There are some exclusion but video games and systems are not on the list. Might be good for people looking for a new systems or multlipe games.

Anyone else report sightings of this? I've heard reports of it being valid UNTIL 9/15/05 but not STARTING 9/15/05. Also there are reports of the third tier breaking through to the eastern seaboard. Man your battlestations!!! Hip-hip!!! Cherio!!!

[quote name='62t']Just got back at Circuit City and found a stack of $15 off 100 coupon good for 9/15-9/30. Those coupon are one time use, but they can be use instore as well as online. There are some exclusion but video games and systems are not on the list. Might be good for people looking for a new systems or multlipe games.[/QUOTE]

Can you make a scan...?

d8_1_b.JPG

Off some ebay auction...

[quote name='Roufuss']Can you make a scan...?[/QUOTE]
the code is a one time use and each code is different.

[quote name='frazzums']Uhh...actually its $25 off $200 trust me i work there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='0192837465']
d8_1_b.JPG
[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Nice job, ass.

I got the $15 dollars off the $100 or more coupon in the mail with an online order. It expires on the 15th. I plan to use it on the Zen micro photo, if they have it by then, if not I'll post the code. The back of the picture has the actual codes.

I got the $15 dollars off the $100 or more coupon in the mail with an online order. It expires on the 15th. I plan to use it on the Zen micro photo, if they have it by then, if not I'll post the code. The back of the picture has the actual codes.

Thanks

I just got one of the $15 off $100 coupons today that doesn't expire til October 23rd. It was from an online order.

Does this work on preorder games? If so, can someone pick up an extra $15 of a $100 coupon and PM the code to me please. I'm looking to pick up some Far Cry Xbox & SW Battlefront 2.

[quote name='retail sucks']Does this work on preorder games? If so, can someone pick up an extra $15 of a $100 coupon and PM the code to me please. I'm looking to pick up some Far Cry Xbox & SW Battlefront 2.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

The coupon is applied at time or purchase. Employee scans coupon, then scans item, then hits tender, and the price is adjusted.

I work at CC and this information is somewhat correct. It is a coupon for $10 (not $15) off your next purchase of $75 or more, not $100.

Unless different regions got different coupons. Our coupons have codes on them so they work on the web too.

I think a lot of regions are getting different coupons, we've had $25 off a $200 purchase at our store, been passing them out to anyone buying anything. Our coupons are for the 15-30

Ok lets see.

my cc has 25$ off 200
10 off 75
15 off 100

Im in the florida region..cant tell ya what district either north or south cause we changed our disrtict.

[quote name='xfilekr']I should be able to pick you up one today[/QUOTE]

Could someone possibly pick me up one to? Can anyone tell me when the $25 off of $200 or more expires.

Here are 3 that I brought home today:
Please post when they have been used so other people know.

YPAT6RTAK7
YDAWV6NAT6
VVA5YY6AK5

They are all $25 off of $200 purchase. 9-15 to 9-30

So where can I find these 3 coupons..? Mostly looking for a 10 off 75 coupon, are they near the register or what?

Yeah...I had to get mine from the videogame register checkout...as opposed to the Customer Service Checkout and registers at the front of the store.

[quote name='0192837465']Yeah...I had to get mine from the videogame register checkout...as opposed to the Customer Service Checkout and registers at the front of the store.[/QUOTE]

What register is this..? The store here only has up front and customer service.

any 15 off of 100's? I might be interested in the gamecube bundles going on.

it's gamecube + smash bros + zelda windwaker for 100

If somebody could PM me the code for a $15 off of $100 coupon, it would be appreciated. I couldn't find any coupons at my Circuit City. Thanks.

[quote name='adezero']any 15 off of 100's? I might be interested in the gamecube bundles going on.

it's gamecube + smash bros + zelda windwaker for 100[/QUOTE]

that would be a hell of a deal. jump on it if you can.

What are some exclusions on the coupon?

A $25 off of $200 drops the Ipod Nano to $225, which is even cheaper than Apple's site with the student discount (229 there, and it takes 5-7 days to even ship).

Hell, I would run out tonight and grab one, just have to scout around for the coupon I guess.

I just got back from Circuit City and used one of the $15 off $100 coupons I found there to buy a Blue Nintendo DS for ~$120 after tax.

Didnt realize people cared for these coupons, everytime I order from the site I get one, will keep you guy's in mind next time I get one :)

Picked up a Gamecube w/zelda and SSBM and a battery for a filler and it came to $93.40 after taxes using the $15 off $100.. Not too bad..

[quote name='ngamer007']I work at CC and this information is somewhat correct. It is a coupon for $10 (not $15) off your next purchase of $75 or more, not $100.

Unless different regions got different coupons. Our coupons have codes on them so they work on the web too.[/QUOTE]

so is that a bogus picture?

My circuit city said they know nothing about the coupons I looked for them in circuit city and nothing didnt see a single coupon is this YMMV

[quote name='paintballers']My circuit city said they know nothing about the coupons I looked for them in circuit city and nothing didnt see a single coupon is this YMMV[/QUOTE]

Going to have to agree with you, tried two Circuit City's who both thought I was insane.

So, can anyone that actually works at Circuit City confirm where these coupons come from? I tried the registers, the customer service dept, I even talked to a manager or two and none of them have ever heard of any of these coupons (one guy even mentioned how that would be a sweet deal on a PSP, the 25 off 200 one).

If anyone is able to hook me up w/ a $15 off of $100 coupon I would appreciate it. (PN me) I posted some $25 off of $200 codes earlier that I got from the CC I work at , but wanted to possibly get the GC bundle this week. I could get more of the $25 off $200 if needed for others.

Also, I think they came from corporate, we have stacks of them at all the registers we use, and are just hooking people up whose purchase is above $200 and weren't aware of the coupon.

thanks in advance

[quote name='Roufuss']Going to have to agree with you, tried two Circuit City's who both thought I was insane.

So, can anyone that actually works at Circuit City confirm where these coupons come from? I tried the registers, the customer service dept, I even talked to a manager or two and none of them have ever heard of any of these coupons (one guy even mentioned how that would be a sweet deal on a PSP, the 25 off 200 one).[/QUOTE]

The circuit cities I went to said that any coupon that they would give would come through the mail to specific customers.

bread's done
Back