15% off 1200 MS Points at Newegg

Farrowned

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/landingpage/dynamiclandingpage.aspx?landingpageid=105&DYM-SIN-13015VH

Using Promo code 15OFFXBOXLIVE at Newegg.com for 1200 microsoft points will save you 15% on your order. There are also other products at 15% off including a turtle beach headset, 3DS, Ni No Kuni, as well as a black Wii Console.

Yes I am new to the site, and I hope to be here for a long time to come. :D

[quote name='Hodaka']I ordered 2 around 3.5hrs ago, paying with Paypal. Still no codes or confirmation that they've actually processed my order. I did receive order confirmation and paypal confirmation immediately.[/QUOTE]

I got a phone call from Newegg today about my order which was PP as well (800-390-1119) and after confirming what I ordered and my e-mail, I got the codes about 2 minutes later.

In for one, thanks newOP. 1200 point cards should have been a standard long ago. I would guess they went with 1600 thinking most games are 800 so you're getting 2 with each card, but then they got greedy...

wow I absolutely hate newegg. I have been trying to order the codes and every time they can't "verify" my bank card nor my Paypal account. Called customer support and was given the run around. Checked my bank account and show two pending one for the amount for the codes to be taken out and another for a refund for the same amount. But yet they can't verify. Anybody want to get me two codes and I can repay with PayPal and pay the fee as well.

man oh man I hope this is still live at midnight when I get paid, I have $22 in my Paypal just ready and waiting but I need that extra $3

Ordered 1 last night around 7pm......still no code. State of Decay is the only reason I purchased microsoft points, otherwise my xbox sits in an unused state.

Probably the last time I placed an order for codes with NewEgg... 7pm last night for 2 codes... and now still nothing! Will go to amazon next time :booty:

I picked up two codes even though New Egg charges tax on digital items in TN. There are a couple XBLA games currently on sale that I want to pick up so not a bad deal.

Fellaz don't panic. It took a while for them to email the codes.If by any chance you didn't receive any email with the codes, they will be in your "recent orders" list right next to the product listing,once they thru charging your CC.

Hey guys, in my instance they came half an hour after payment was verified. If you can, search your order status and it should be there if you didn't get an email, but was supposed to. If it took money for the order and did not send you a verification email, you should contact newegg support. Again, thanks for all the support on my first ever topic!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Was going to pick up two, but NewEgg charges tax in NJ. Makes it pretty much $14 per code. So, I'll end up passing (digital codes shouldn't be taxed, NewEgg....). Thanks anyway though, OP![/QUOTE]

My GS charges tax on them too... :/

Also, when I bought a year of XBL from Newegg it took maybe an hour to get the code.

Is it just me or is Newegg.com not working? My internet is working everywhere but Newegg, it's pissing me off right now because I'm trying to see when they shipped an order of mine.

[quote name='wEEman33']$2.25 savings is not much, but it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah for some damn reason a made a mistake without paying any attention,thought these were 2000pts for $19.99 so I was like that's a good deal for $12. Grabbed 2.

You take any savings you can with MS Points. Besides, the savings is basically the price of one of the Model 2 Fighters this week so... that's a free game essentially.

Just a reminder that we have an "Official" watercooler thread for points & subscriptions right over heeya'. Aside from some minor bickering, it's generally pretty dead conversation-wise--despite my best intentions to keep it updated (oh, and Cornelius on occasion, too) but feel free to subscribe or dare-I-say, even converse.
[/self-promotion] ;)

Interestingly, I had a reply ready-to-go yesterday to remind everyone about the Points & Subscriptions "watercooler" thread that I try to keep updated, yet it seems to have disappeared

Also, it's been nearly-24 hours since I placed an order and NewEgg says it's currently "packaging" my codes; how exactly does one do this with a pair of digital items??

Process Info
Status: Packaging - Your payment has been successfully processed and has passed Order Verification. Products are being collected in the warehouse and boxed for shipment or pick up. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.
No Memo in SO#xxxxxxxxx

^Lol

UPDATE: Apparently "Packaging" a digital code is the equivalant of opening an email form because two minutes after posting, I got my codes. Oh, timing, you're so silly. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back