$15 off $50 at Newegg with Google wallet on mobile

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Newegg.com $15 off $50 when you use the mobile site/mobile app and use google check out

*To redeem offer, enter promo code “WALLET” at checkout on your order of $50 or more (excluding tax and shipping fees) and complete your purchase on the m.newegg.com website or on the Newegg Android Phone App while using Google Wallet as your payment method. Offer valid 09:00AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on July 9, 2013 to 11:59PM PDT on August 31, 2013 or while funds last. Offer limited to one per customer and may only be used once per account; cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts, promotions offering free gifts, pre-order items, items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers, and purchases of gift cards.

http://m.newegg.com/

This could make for some interesting deals especially since a bunch of games come out on August 27th, just have to place the order after they have been released.

Games that come to mind:

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy XIV ARR Collector's Edition

Many more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this deal dead? I couldn't get it to work, but just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing it wrong or something. It sucks, because I was waiting for Pikmin 3 to use it.

bread's done
Back