15% off all items in the eBay Toys R Us store (Black Ops II PS3/360 $42.50+tx AC)

twinton

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
stores.ebay.com/ToysRUs

Coupon code is CTOYSRUS

Final day is today, 11/15. Maximum discount is $30.00, One time use per PayPal account.

Not valid on ToysRUs.com

In addition to the 15% off coupon, eBay is offering double eBay bucks on items over $50.00 for the final day of this promotion.

They also added Black Ops II 360/PS3 in their eBay store today for $49.99. After coupon price for Black Ops II is $42.50+tax and qualifies for free shipping.

Probably best just to type - stores.ebay.com/ToysRUs into your browser.
This will take you directly to the Toys R Us eBay storefront.
For some reason, the links keep re-directing to other eBay pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch

[quote name='CDiablo']How have so many people got the link wrong? Here it is. Lots of games and stuff[/QUOTE]

Yours doesn't work either. For some reason, none of the links go to the store page.

Ooooh, skylanders... Can I enter the code before I commit to "Buy It Now" just to make sure it really works? A bit nervous about that...

Edit: you can! Use "Add to Cart" rather than "Buy it Now." It's on the final checkout screen.

[quote name='apterous']Ooooh, skylanders... Can I enter the code before I commit to "Buy It Now" just to make sure it really works? A bit nervous about that...

Edit: you can! Use "Add to Cart" rather than "Buy it Now." It's on the final checkout screen.[/QUOTE]

Yah, $42 shipped for Giants Portal Owners...to buy or not to buy. My kid will love it, but does it go cheaper in the next 3 months when he's through his backlog...yes...my 6 year old has a backlog. He benefits from growing up with a gamer dad.

Edit: Well...I gave CAGs about 10 minutes to talk me down, and nobody did, so I placed the order. We don't do Christmas with our kids, but my parents do, so I told my mom she could wrap it up and give it to him in a month if she'd like. Ehem...now I just need to wait until Dec. 25th to get to play it with him! Haa haa

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skiizim']I think this is the right link[/QUOTE]

This is the right link I have found, and also they honor the toysrus.com discount of buy one, get one 40% off. Add that with the 15% off, and some things become pretty cheap. Unfortunately it is best to get the order over $49 to get free shipping, otherwise that kills the 15% off.

Here is a link to a sample item that is eligible for the B1G1 40% off, click the link underneath the game title for all eligible titles (direct link for some reason doesn't work), which will stack with the 15% off. All I really see are Wii, DS, and 3DS games, but this includes any title on that list up to $49.99, so even newer releases are in there.

[quote name='berzirk']Yah, $42 shipped for Giants Portal Owners...to buy or not to buy. My kid will love it, but does it go cheaper in the next 3 months when he's through his backlog...yes...my 6 year old has a backlog. He benefits from growing up with a gamer dad.

Edit: Well...I gave CAGs about 10 minutes to talk me down, and nobody did, so I placed the order. We don't do Christmas with our kids, but my parents do, so I told my mom she could wrap it up and give it to him in a month if she'd like. Ehem...now I just need to wait until Dec. 25th to get to play it with him! Haa haa[/QUOTE]

That's not a benefit, a backlog sucks the enjoyment out of gaming

Shame on you :shame:

[quote name='leungw']How did you get it down to $42?[/QUOTE]

The list is $59.99 and there is an automatic $10 of off purchases over $59. Then I applied the coupon code, which adjusted the price after the $10 coupon had been applied. Free shipping.

I decided to try and double dip and buy 3 Giants too, but they don't let me apply the coupon more than once. I shoulda added them to that first order. Ahh...Skylanders...it has begun...all over again. :p

[quote name='berzirk']The list is $59.99 and there is an automatic $10 of off purchases over $59. [/QUOTE]

I am not seeing the automatic $10 off. Anyone?

I think they removed some of the promos? I tried the link to the buy 1 get 40% off and it did not work and it is not listed on the Ebay Store page anymore.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think they removed some of the promos? I tried the link to the buy 1 get 40% off and it did not work and it is not listed on the Ebay Store page anymore.[/QUOTE]
For some reason I couldn't directly link to it, but if you click the link I made earlier to the Goldeneye sample page, on the left hand side under the cover art, there is a link to the B1G1 40% off eligible titles, should look like this:
8185722774_c421fcdeb8.jpg

Trying to decide if its better to get Halo 4 with this, or with the Newegg deal...I need Xbox Live either way (it expires end of this month), but it seems XBL sales come way more frequently than Halo 4 sales will be..

[quote name='plutoknight']Trying to decide if its better to get Halo 4 with this, or with the Newegg deal...I need Xbox Live either way (it expires end of this month), but it seems XBL sales come way more frequently than Halo 4 sales will be..[/QUOTE]

Seems like XBL goes on sale at least bi-Monthly on eBay for $35

[quote name='Darknuke']Where did you find black ops 2?[/QUOTE]

The listing that I bought it from ended with 61 copies sold just a few hours ago.

[quote name='sonnyforple']Seems like XBL goes on sale at least bi-Monthly on eBay for $35[/QUOTE]

Yeap. Worse comes to worse, Walmart has 3 month cards for 11.97 this black friday. XD

[quote name='sonnyforple']The listing that I bought it from ended with 61 copies sold just a few hours ago.[/QUOTE]

damn it...

[quote name='Darknuke']Where did you find black ops 2?[/QUOTE]

Gone again. They had various listings and sold out, then put up others, which now are sold out as well.

Saw this just a little too late. I guess I'll have to check this section a little more often. Thanks anyways, op! Nice find.

bread's done
Back