15% off all Nintendo Wii Preoders @ Gamstop

Snake2715

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I know about this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251371&highlight=LUVNU

Obviously it was not working then or no one realized it, but the code LUVNU applied at checkout gets you 15% off all preorder Wii/DS games, as well as Wii or DS games in stock. It does not appear to be just games that have "love", "heart" or "soul"

LUVNU - 10% off any game with "love", "heart" or "soul" - OR - 15% off any new, in-stock Wii or DS title. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 2/11/10 11:59PM

I was also able to add SAVER to get free shipping on top of it.

I have not done a bunch of Gamestop mail order preorders before, but from my understanding they don't charge until shipped, so thats a bonus.

Could these get canceled? I am not sure to be honest.

I found it to work on these games:

Red Steel 2
Metroid Other M
Monster Hunter Tri bundle

etc, etc etc.

Good luck, its rare we see a coupon universally apply to all new games for a system at gamestop I think.

Apply codes:

LUVNU - 15% off
SAVER - Free Shipping

Not bad, but the damn sales tax is still there. For California residents, it makes the Endless Ocean deal only slightly better than amazon's with gold box, but amazon has a pre-order price guarantee, at least. For Monster Hunter Tri you'd be better off going with amazon w/ goldbox.

for Fragile though, it might be worth pre-ordering because you get the soundtrack.

bread's done
Back