15% off and Free Shipping on All In-Stock Games over $49.99 - GAMESTOP

TiLongZ

CAG Veteran
Hey guys,

First Post and thread here, not really sure how I should put down information but.

There's an online coupon for Gamestop for 15% off and free ground shipping for all in stock items over $49.99

Use code "2D15" - Worked for me got 2010 Fifa World Cup for PS3.

and God of War 3 for $42

Happy Shopping

and don't forget to put down your controllers and call your moms to say Happy Mother's Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... It says:

Coupon 2D15 - 15% off and free Ground Shipping all in-stock games $49.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 5/31/2010 11:59PM

It's a no-go for me.

Yup i seen this before and tried on a preorder of halo reach legendary. It did not work but i seen it had those conditions. It is a good code if you want something over $50. You should change topic to min $49.99 cause i was gonna buy some cheapo xbox1 games then i seen the code.

Thanks, OP, and happy first post on CAG. It's not a horrible deal, but most CAGs will be more interested in the use of 25PRE, as used games are cheaper to begin with and with CAG16 + Edge the discount is much greater. In addition, it has no spending qualifications, whereas 2D15 requires that the game(s) must be $49.99 or more. Like I said, it's not a bad deal, and if someone's looking to get a recent game soon, this is a good deal for them, seeing as it gives Free 2 Day shipping as opposed to the USA Value shipping. Thanks for posting!

[quote name='deadpool253']not a deal. you have to buy a regular priced game. not enough info in title. Go try again broseph[/QUOTE]
Since when was 15% off and Free 2 Day Shipping a regular priced game?

[quote name='deadpool253']not a deal. you have to buy a regular priced game. not enough info in title. Go try again broseph[/QUOTE]

Yeah no deal because GS should be giving these games away for free.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks, OP, and happy first post on CAG. It's not a horrible deal, but most CAGs will be more interested in the use of 25PRE, as used games are cheaper to begin with and with CAG16 + Edge the discount is much greater.[/QUOTE]

CAG16 doesn't stack with 25PRE; if it did, that'd be the deal of the century!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yup i seen this before and tried on a preorder of halo reach legendary. It did not work but i seen it had those conditions.[/QUOTE]

Coupon 2D15 - 15% off and free Ground Shipping all in-stock games $49.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 5/31/2010 11:59PM

Pre-orders are not in-stock.

Why wouldn't you just use the 20DEAL coupon instead? Shipping is still free if you choose the cheapest option. I suppose it only works on 2 games though.

Ugh...you could buy God of War III which is $10 off at 49.99 and use the 15% coupon and get it for $42 like I used in my example.

What other information do I need in the title? I thought I put more than enough.

[quote name='newtypex']Why wouldn't you just use the 20DEAL coupon instead? Shipping is still free if you choose the cheapest option. I suppose it only works on 2 games though.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking about using that coupon but I only ended up getting Fifa and not GoWIII lol...gf was with me when ordering -.-

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']CAG16 doesn't stack with 25PRE; if it did, that'd be the deal of the century![/QUOTE]
Oops, I meant to say 25PRE instead of that. I'm just so used to typing CAG16 I typed it instead! My bad. :p

[quote name='JaxMoney']Not too bad, but they still charge tax on top of some of their slightly higher prices[/QUOTE]

Why does everyone complain about taxes? ALL the major retailers charge taxes on their online orders (Walmart, BestBuy, GS, Target, Gamefly, and even Amazon for lots of people). In fact I dont know of ONE game retailer that doesnt charge me taxes. :(

Sure, I'd rather not pay it, but stating "GS charges taxes" like so many people do is hardly a reason for me not to choose them...

bread's done
Back