15% Off apparently everything on the Bandai Namco if you use Amazon at checkout.

Was hoping Project X Zone 2 would have the 20% off for Prime and the 15% off from Bandai, but alas, just the 15% discount. 

Some nice prices with no shipping/tax. Picked up tales of symphonia chronicles. Thought about picking up more but that backlog........

Also, no you can't pay with amazon GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been holding off on picking up Ni No Kuni for the longest time, but I finally purchased it.  $12.72 is a pretty good deal imo for a physical copy, especially given that most other retailers seem to be either out of stock or charging $30+ for the game right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we care why, exactly?
Because now we can laugh at him.

gDCiMnk.gif

They did when the sale started but it seems up until this 15% thing today, it may have sold out because I got a copy like before this topic was posted.
Darnit -.-

I saw it when it went up (the sale that is) and didnt even think to check for the 3ds game til a little bit ago.

Darnit -.-

I saw it when it went up (the sale that is) and didnt even think to check for the 3ds game til a little bit ago.
For me even though the game was on sale it was like a matter of when I would pull the trigger especially since I was waiting to get paid so once I did a few days ago I sat on it and it wasnt until I went to check out that I saw the 15% off. Didnt question it so I just got it and well it seems that was enough incentive for others get a copy themselves since days have passed since the sale started and it was still up there so who knows maybe someone thought resell since essentially its almost 50% what it goes for on lets say Amazon. Kind of reminds me of how for a while Chrono Trigger was on the SE store and it was on sale but then it disappeared instead of just saying sold out or wait list like the others.

For me even though the game was on sale it was like a matter of when I would pull the trigger especially since I was waiting to get paid so once I did a few days ago I sat on it and it wasnt until I went to check out that I saw the 15% off. Didnt question it so I just got it and well it seems that was enough incentive for others get a copy themselves since days have passed since the sale started and it was still up there so who knows maybe someone thought resell since essentially its almost 50% what it goes for on lets say Amazon. Kind of reminds me of how for a while Chrono Trigger was on the SE store and it was on sale but then it disappeared instead of just saying sold out or wait list like the others.
hope it goes back in stock

Thanks for the heads up finally picked up Xillia 1 & 2.  J-STARS Victory Vs+, and Tales of Graces f.

Was hoping Project X Zone 2 would have the 20% off for Prime and the 15% off from Bandai, but alas, just the 15% discount.
It's $0.83 cheaper for me thru Bandai since no sales tax vs BB GCU. Although add back roughly $0.70 in BB Rewards and it's down to $0.13 savings.

I ​just missed Tales of the Abyss for 3DS. It was in my cart and ready to order, then, like a dummy, instead of placing my order, I went back to the store to add Tales of Xillia 2. By the time I got to my cart again, Abyss was gone.

Should've done two separate orders. Dang it.

Thanks, though, OP! Got Xillia 2, at least.

bread's done
Back