15% off at CompUSA through March 13th

I just saw that they have a coupon for 25% all software - coupon code SOFTWARE...do they classify their game software separate from OTHER software? It says that the SOFTWARE code is for "all software" which I would think includes at least PC games...or are they playing the ambiguity card?

Since they make a distinction between software and games, and given the selection offered under each link, I would have to assume 15% on games and 25% on non-entertainment software.

The Ambiguity Card trumps common sense. Worse than that, the "we are not responsible for errors on our website" disclaimer will even trump the Ambiguity Card.

They are playing the ambiguity card, I added Age of Wonders 2, typed SOFTWARE, and I got "promo code invalid"

They put a disclaimer on Gaming that it wasn't for hardware, they would have saved me wasting my time if they would have put a "games" disclaimer on software.

And what is up with them not stocking Far Cry for pre-order? Its Ubisoft.

I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger on only 15% off full retail, but I would have done 25% and cheap shipping.

[quote name='WildWop']They are playing the ambiguity card, I added Age of Wonders 2, typed SOFTWARE, and I got "promo code invalid"[/quote]

bread's done
Back