15% off at Zavvi

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Get your hands on a 15% off code for Zavvi here: http://www.rewardyourthirst.com/default.aspx

All you have to do is sign up, then refer three friends. Or "refer" three other email addresses. *cough*. ;)

Well worth doing, 15% off means a lot of unbeatable deals from Zavvi.

Edit: Looks like you can't get new codes anymore, but if you have a previously unused code it should still work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone whose codes don't seem to be working, are your orders over £15?

[quote name='runtime']I don't think they will cancel orders over £100, looks like they found a more elegant way - it's 15% off up to a max of £15 per order.[/QUOTE]

I made an order of £58 and it worked for me, then again that was a pre-order, maybe it's different for those.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']Anyone received their item using these codes yet? I''ve Been waiting nearly 2 weeks for an item that is stated as 'usually dispatched within a week'...[/QUOTE]

I ask again...

[quote name='LondonGaijin']I ask again...[/QUOTE]

I've had plenty of things delivered using these codes. If you're ordering something from Zavvi and the shipping date is "usually within a week", it's anyone's guess as to when you'll actually get it.

I had 2 codes saved but they don't seem to work no matter what i try to order. Value of the products, pre-order or not, they are not getting accepted. Anyone has a spare one that works and is not using it? Would love a PM if yes :)

[quote name='LondonGaijin']I ask again...[/QUOTE]

First thing I ordered using this code was crackdown 2 as the price with 15% off was £8.32 or so, after nearly 2 weeks it was still "awaiting stock pick" even though since I ordered it the game page said in stock and dispatched within 24 hours, I gave up and went with amazon instead for £10.

My spare code also doesn't work, ah well.

Zavvi have been a bit slower with postage since they moved warehouse in october last year, a few people I know have had to wait weeks for an in stock item to get posted, no idea what they are doing.

Any of you guys know how they are with pre-orders? Since I'm in Ireland I'm not expecting to get my pre-order until a few days later but just wondering how they are with them. I pre-ordered from Shopto twice and both times they shipped it out very early (i.e. about 4 days before release) and still I never got it until the next week.

Have 3 codes none of which work i just get a message saying "The promotion code you entered is invalid or not applicable to the contents of your basket."

Rubbish!

Hey guys i plan to make a massive order with zavvi and i would really like a code if anyone has one. I plan to spend 295 pound...

...wow. Just wow.

Did you even check the dates of this topic, or the promotion? Any working codes expired at the end of March.

bread's done
Back