15% off for CAG forum members @ new GameDeals store.

GameDeals.ca

CAGiversary!
Hello all. My store is finally open, and to celebrate I'm offering 15% off all purchases for the next week or so to Cheap Ass Gamer forum members. Just come on by and mention that you're from this forum and the discount is yours.

GameDeals
407 Columbia St., New Westminster BC
Just off Columbia Skytrain Station

Thanks for the good words. Mostly used games, but some new stuff. A chain would be nice, but never into the US... something small across Canada maybe. Come visit the store if you are in the area... I know you guys like deals and I got lots.

[quote name='Chrissi']And.. you american people are in the regional Canada forum for what reason? :roll:[/QUOTE]

to make fun of your pansy ass

We used to do that, but we found that people didn't come if we didn't have the specific game they wanted, and thus weren't exposed to other potential games and/or merchandise that wasn't in the database (plushies, stickers, keychains, etc.). So, for now the database remains offline, but this may change in the future.

Ok can we stop this American/Canadian BS, I wish I could go there I am in Ontario, London. I am really thinking on going on a trip in Canada somewhere I am like european and dont travel anywhere else in Canada only Europe, I would like to check out Bc's mountains thou and your store. Also good luck with the store keep though dont let some punk asses offend you by coming in the store and scaring you etc, also stay away from crazy Canadian customers I work in retail I know there are lots of them out there that like throwing merchendise are me(those bastards).

Darn, you guys already have a tournament on July 1st... Would you ever be willing to allow other people to host tournaments in your store? How big is it? We were looking for a place to hold the SSBM tournament on July 1st because the limit we have right now is 32 and we may have more people coming to it. Some people from California, Washington, and Alberta included... How many people can your tourney room hold? Just for future reference =P $25 an hour is so expensive for community centers x_x; Tournaments might expose your store to some more gamers and the work of running it would be up to us, not you.

bread's done
Back