CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
FAA-offer_2._V352672977_.png

Today only with "ThnksFAA" promo code.

Kindle $59

Kindle Fire HD $118

Kindle Fire HDX $195

I can honestly say, I just got a Kindle fire hd for $80 and it's not worth it. I hate it. I like my sero 7 pro from Walmart so much more.

I just want to hit the mayday button and when they ask what I need I will respond "Do you know where my pants are?"

I can honestly say, I just got a Kindle fire hd for $80 and it's not worth it. I hate it. I like my sero 7 pro from Walmart so much more.
I'm curious why people hate the Kindle honestly. Is it from a techie standpoint of features and flash capabilities? I bought an HD with case for ~$100 not too long ago when they had stacking promotions and it serves its purpose so far. All I use it for is browsing the net really when I'm out somewhere waiting or when I'm playing PS3 and want to look up guides. Couldn't care less about any of the other features, so I guess I'm just not on-board with all the tablet maniacs lol.

I'm curious why people hate the Kindle honestly. Is it from a techie standpoint of features and flash capabilities? I bought an HD with case for ~$100 not too long ago when they had stacking promotions and it serves its purpose so far. All I use it for is browsing the net really when I'm out somewhere waiting or when I'm playing PS3 and want to look up guides. Couldn't care less about any of the other features, so I guess I'm just not on-board with all the tablet maniacs lol.
1 is the ads, that's annoying, but what I don't like is how locked up it feels. If you just use it for the Internet that's fine, but I got a sero 7 pro a month ago, took an hour to root it, and the difference is crazy, same size, a little heavier but I can do so much more. Then main thing I hate about the Kindle though is the interface. It's not user friendly at all. I'm going to keep it though. I'm hoping it'll pay for itself in deals alone.

1 is the ads, that's annoying, but what I don't like is how locked up it feels. If you just use it for the Internet that's fine, but I got a sero 7 pro a month ago, took an hour to root it, and the difference is crazy, same size, a little heavier but I can do so much more. Then main thing I hate about the Kindle though is the interface. It's not user friendly at all. I'm going to keep it though. I'm hoping it'll pay for itself in deals alone.
cant you root the fire also? maybe that will make it better for you.

I love my Kindle. Use it for a browser, Twitch.tv app, Amazon Instant Video. I also love the price of it. Wondering if I should get a HDX but I have the 8.9 and it does the trick.

tempted to get a fire hd

The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

IF YOU HAVE ANY  PROMO BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT YOU MUST USE IT ALL BEFORE YOU CAN USE CREDIT CARDS TO BUY  STUFF.  WHAT THE fuck IS  THIS CRAP  

screw amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back