15% off Towerrecords.com 2/23 & 2/24. Some good stuff hidden in thar.

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Taken from Pilot at DVD Talk who heard it from Daysfan at FW.

"TWO DAYS ONLY!

SHOP WED. or THURS.,
FEB. 23 - FEB. 24, 2005
TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF
PLUS FREE SHIPPING* ON ANY $30 ORDER.

Use Coupon Code: 2DAYFTN

*Free shipping offer is limited to orders containing music, movies or accessories only and must be shipped to addresses within the United States (excluding U.S. Territories). Toy purchases do not qualify for free shipping. Shipments to Armed Forces and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Coupon is not redeemable towards the purchase of Gift Cards and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limited to one discount per customer and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Coupon is only valid online at Tower.com and by phone at 1-800-ASK-TOWER (6 a.m.-6 p.m. PT). Expires Feb. 24, 2005 at 11:55 p.m. PT."

I've been lookign around and they have some good stuff hidden on their site.

Sealab 2021 Season 2 would be $17 AC.
The Brak show would also be $17
The Aqua Teens would be $19.50
Cybors 009 (Unedited two pack) is $25.50

They also have music and a lot more...

I'm going to have to think about this sale... I'm pretty much tapped out so I dunno if I'll get anything.

Hmm. I'm basically broke because of all the recent game and DVD deals but I will head over to the website and take a look anyways. Thanks for the post.

*EDITED*

Question for you, is there a specific link for the 15% off sale? I see a lot of stuff on sale (DVDs, CDs) but I can't find a general link for the sale.

Thanks

[quote name='Eric467']Hmm. I'm basically broke because of all the recent game and DVD deals but I will head over to the website and take a look anyways. Thanks for the post.

*EDITED*

Question for you, is there a specific link for the 15% off sale? I see a lot of stuff on sale (DVDs, CDs) but I can't find a general link for the sale.

Thanks[/quote]

It's not an advertised sale, it's a coupon code. You'll have to create an account, select the items(s) you want, then apply the code before checkout.

Thanks for the post Admiral! I've had my eye on a few toys for my desk and this makes my day.

Hmm... Interesting. I've been looking forward to picking up 24 Season 2 (it all help that I have a $10 giftcard from them). Now I have to decide whether to pick this up, MVP 2005, or Mario Power Tennis used from Gamefly...

bread's done
Back