15-Year-Old WoW Loser Gets Seriously Owned (Big Images)

Hi-larious. I tried to explain why it was so funny to my fiancee but she didn't see the humor. She doesn't spend enough time on the interwebs.

I am so sigging that norton quote. That's comedic gold.

Yeah, it seemed to me that the guy was just trying to scare some sense into the kid-successfully, I'd say.

I don't think he would really try to keep the money.

...I hope.

Stealing money from teenagers in situations where I have the clear advantage makes me feel manly. Don't you think?

Ethically, you should give the money back. Also, forget the parents and get the police involved. If it was an interstate offense and he's done it before, you can get the FBI involved. Sounds like alot for a little fuck like that kid but maybe this will teach the douchebag a lesson. If you just call the parents, the kid probably gets at worst a timeout. That's if the parents don't cuss you out. So in review:

1. Give the money back.
2. Call the authorities.

the kid should be shot for polluting the gene pool. If the government can get hacked do you really think norton would do anything.

[quote name='Jeoff']That conversation pretty much sums up the people who play WoW.[/quote]

Wow, you truly are an idiot. I don't even play wow... but don't they have like several million subscribers...

[quote name='scion of ys']i wonder how he actually got the kids personal info though, was it actual hacking? im kinda of a newbie on this type of things.[/QUOTE]

nah, he couldn't hack or nuthin'. the kid had norton.

That's an excellent question. When viewing the listing of all the different forums, this one showed as being the most recent thread posted in General. I clicked it, read the first post and posted a reply without even looking at the date because I assumed that if it was recent enough to appear on my main page, it wasn't months old. That coupled with me not frequenting the General Gaming forums often made me none the wiser.

Very odd... but sorry for the bump.

wow that line is now epic for me haha

I've seen this happen sooo many times so sad how dumb kids can be

Thanks for the story man

[quote name='dg7md']So... as long as you CATCH the scammer before you get scammed at all, you can freely take kids mom's money AND keep the account while being able to be justified for stealing their money, thus becoming a scammer in his own right?

Now that kid tried to pull a stunt but he was probably just a little kid, you don't remember doing stuff like that? Surely not to the same degree, but I think all of us at least stole something from somewhere before as kids. He would have learned his lesson if the guy called the house to give that kid a real lasting lesson of honor, or even from the fear of the situation alone. That would have been pretty funny to see. Now if the guy let the kid have the WoW character, that's a whole new arguement here. I assume he kept the character, though.

That guy stole that money, so I can't really respect the guy who steals from a kid's mom. If it were the actual guys account? Sure, still wrong, but less immoral. However, he just stole from an innocent (a mother) just because her son went into his mom's account and acted like a stupid dick on AIM. The dude caught him, just report him and let his mom know and let that be that.

Anyway, this is taking it way too seriously but the point still remains, the man who 'busted' the kid for "scamming" ended up becoming the scammer himself and I just don't like that type of behavior[/quote]

Probably just scaring the kid... heh

wow, I'm so glad this thread keeps getting bumped, made my night. CAG should definitely have a list of "most awesome threads ever" so future generations don't miss out on the comedy gold.

That's a good idea, there should be a forum for threads like this that are hilarious and worth reading regardless of how old they are.

bread's done
Back