$150 + $10 S&H Refurbished XBox 360 Premium (20 GB) w/Controller, headset

Esoteria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
CreateThumbnail.aspx

Dealnews.com posted this deal:

http://www.dealsclick.com/
(That is the main page which should display the XBox deal today only).

There is apparently a 90 day warranty of some sort.

The bundle is a 20GB XBox 360 with controller and headset for $150. Shipping is $9.99.

I don't know what motherboard revision this is, nor if it is even consistent for all systems. Perhaps someone else here can give some more information on this. I also am not certain it has an HDMI port.

Safe to say this would be a good deal if not for the older 360s' large number of hardware issues.

Discuss. I'm interested in knowing if this is a good deal or not myself, as I don't have a 360 yet. (Perhaps the Dell deal for the 60GB holiday bundle for $230 or whatever is better?)

Buying a pre-Falcon refurbished 360 is like buying an Edsel with new brakes. It doesn't make sense. I'd rather buy an Arcade and find a cheap HD. A brand new system with a guaranteed warranty is worth the extra $$$.

It's probably an older version (as it's refurbished, but who knows), which you can never escape a RROD failure. Keep in mind MS only repairs 360s free if you are the original owner.

At that price you are better off getting an arcade 360 and buying a hard drive separately. I'm sure there's some discount somewhere on arcade 360s.

I know FYE currently is offering rebates on the Elite and Pro. If you have one nearby maybe call and ask about the Arcade. Could be $25-$50. (the Elite was a $100 rebate).

bread's done
Back