$150 Crysis 2 Limited Nano Edition Available for Pre-order

MaelstromB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this quite yet, but I figured I'd post it because from the likes of it, EA is stating this will be "extremely limited!" After bearing witness to the now skyrocketed value of the also extremely limited Dead Space Collector's Edition, you can almost bet that this will follow suit. However, it's only available via EA's UK store as of right now.

Here are the specs as per EA Games:

The Crysis 2 Nano Edition is designed for the ultimate Crysis fan and will include:
- Limited Edition game housed in a steel case
- 11” / 28 cm statue of the game’s hero “Prophet” on top of a New York taxi cab
- High-quality art book
All will come packaged inside a backpack modeled after the Nanosuit itself.

The Crysis 2 Limited Edition will be available for no additional cost, while supplies last, and features four must-have in-game unlocks for the ultimate multiplayer experience:
• Bonus XP – Players will jump into multiplayer battles with an edge by starting with enough experience points to gain early access to all 5 preset class load-outs.
• SCAR Hologram Decoy – This special attachment to the SCAR will project a hologram image of the player, allowing them to confuse their opponents with the decoy.
• SCAR Weapon Skin – This digital camouflage skin will allow players to add a personalized touch to one of the more popular assault rifles in the game.
• Platinum Dog Tag – This special one-of-a-kind dog tag is one of over 250 that will be collectible in Crysis 2 multiplayer, helping to separate you from the rest of the field.

Click the link to head to the preorder page at the EA UK store.

Also to clarify, this will only be released for Xbox 360 & PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back