$150 Football Contest by PFC

Gamer3:16

CAG Veteran
I'm the owner of Pro Football Critics( http://www.pfcritics.com/ ) and I am running our third annual football contest. Last year, I advertised the contest here at CAG in this topic, and quite a few of you signed up. The winner last year received $150.00(unfortunately, the winner was not a CAG, lol) but maybe you guys can change that this year ;)

Here is the contest: http://www.pfcritics.com/pickem

What you do is you place your picks each and every week for NFL games. At the end of the season, whoever has the best record will win $150.00, just like last year. However, this year, the second- and third-place winners will also receive a little something. Second place will earn $50.00, while third place will earn $25.00. It may not seem like much, but heh, it's $75.00 more than I spent last year on the contest. The longest lasting person in the "survivor" aspect of the game will also win $25.00.

So if you're an NFL fan, take the chance that your picks count for something.

Any questions, please leave them here, PM me, e-mail me, whatever. BTW, it's completely free to enter this contest. The only catch is that you must register at the PFC Forums and make a post claiming that you're real, because I don't want robots or multiple people cheating or anything. I've run PFCritics for four+ years, I don't want to tarnish my reputation or anything...

Good to see some people remember the contest from last year, lol.

You make your picks week by week, although technically, I believe you can set all of your picks ahead of time if necessary. For each pick, you will have up until the start of the game to change your pick. So, if a game starts at 4:00 pm EST and all of a sudden at 3:30 PM EST you find out that a starting quarterback won't play, you can change your pick. However, at 4:01 pm EST, you can no longer change the pick.

Any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Just a quick note to everyone - if you haven't registered yet, I suggest you do so and make your pick for tonight's first game! Remember, one game can make the difference between winning and losing at the end of the season, which was the case last year for some.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']freakin Steelers screwing me over again![/quote]

I feel your pain. Had a horrible week, went 8-8. More than a few games surprised me, and a lot of others I suspect. It usually takes me a week or two to get everyone sorted out anyway...

bread's done
Back