$150 NFL Football Contest by PFC

Gamer3:16

CAG Veteran
I'm the owner of Pro Football Critics( http://www.pfcritics.com/ ) and I am running our fourth annual football contest. The past two years, I've advertised this contest here at CAG, and quite a few of you signed up. The winner last year received $150.00 (and I believe it may have been someone from this site (anyone know artanis?)).

Here is the contest: http://www.pfcritics.com/pickem

What you do is you place your picks each and every week for NFL games. At the end of the season, whoever has the best record will win $150.00, just like last year. This year, the second- and third-place winners will also receive a little something. Second place will earn $50.00, while third place will earn $25.00. The longest lasting person in the "survivor" aspect of the game will also win $25.00.

So if you're an NFL fan, take the chance that your picks count for something.

Any questions, please leave them here, PM me, e-mail me, whatever. BTW, it's completely free to enter this contest. The only catch is that you must register at the Forums described on the Pick'em page and make a post claiming that you're real, because I don't want robots or multiple people cheating or anything. I've run PFCritics for five+ years, and I don't want to tarnish my reputation or anything...

Sorry for getting this contest up late BTW. Hurry and join, the season starts Thursday and the contest is limited to 300 people!

[quote name='Gamer3:16']I'm the owner of Pro Football Critics( http://www.pfcritics.com/ ) and I am running our fourth annual football contest. The past two years, I've advertised this contest here at CAG, and quite a few of you signed up. The winner last year received $150.00 (and I believe it may have been someone from this site (anyone know artanis?)).

Here is the contest: http://www.pfcritics.com/pickem

What you do is you place your picks each and every week for NFL games. At the end of the season, whoever has the best record will win $150.00, just like last year. This year, the second- and third-place winners will also receive a little something. Second place will earn $50.00, while third place will earn $25.00. The longest lasting person in the "survivor" aspect of the game will also win $25.00.

So if you're an NFL fan, take the chance that your picks count for something.

Any questions, please leave them here, PM me, e-mail me, whatever. BTW, it's completely free to enter this contest. The only catch is that you must register at the Forums described on the Pick'em page and make a post claiming that you're real, because I don't want robots or multiple people cheating or anything. I've run PFCritics for five+ years, and I don't want to tarnish my reputation or anything...

Sorry for getting this contest up late BTW. Hurry and join, the season starts Thursday and the contest is limited to 300 people![/quote]

do i khrushchev?

[quote name='nyj1218']do i khrushchev?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I have no clue that that means :p

Keep the registrations coming guys...:cool: Hurry before the season starts Thursday.

So I don't get it.........

Why do we have to sign-up for some gay fake ass wrestling forum after we sign up to your site?

I like real sports like football. Why not have everyone join a Football forum?

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']So I don't get it.........

Why do we have to sign-up for some gay fake ass wrestling forum after we sign up to your site?

I like real sports like football. Why not have everyone join a Football forum?[/QUOTE]

I actually own both websites. Last year, I had people join a football forum on PFC that was using phpbb. I no longer have that forum, and since I just opened WrestlingGamers, I am using the sports forum there as the verification process. In a week or so, I'm actually going to have a non-wrestling skin for the sports forum, so that that section pertains to PFCritics more so in terms of look and feel.

Just in case anyone forgets, the first official NFL game starts tomorrow. Although you can still sign up for the contest at any time, it'd be advisable to do so before the season begins to slightly increase your odds of winning :p The contest is filling up, so don't waste any more time.

Regarding the wrestlinggamers.com forum rule, if you guys have a major issue with it, just send me a PM here telling me that you signed up, and that'd be suffice enough I suppose.

bread's done
Back