$150 Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition PS3 AMZ/X360 BB

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Was this $170 originally?

I guess so after clicking on the link.

If it dropped like this after two weeks, this will be like any other Ubisoft game and be $79.99 before the end of the month. The game I really want is Rayman Legends and that came out today, but even then I am a little skeptical on pulling the trigger at MSRP.

Thanks OP but the first link to BestBuy isn't working right....Plus I also have a feeling this collectors edition will become cheaper soon.

Its been this price for a week now.  I bought one just for the Paladin and traded in the game to best buy for $42.  Word of caution though, I ordered from amazon and mine came with a UPS label tacked onto the collectors box.  No outer box or packaging at all.  Obviously some box damage but nothing to the inside.

Its been this price for a week now. I bought one just for the Paladin and traded in the game to best buy for $42. Word of caution though, I ordered from amazon and mine came with a UPS label tacked onto the collectors box. No outer box or packaging at all. Obviously some box damage but nothing to the inside.
So how's plane? Any trouble landing it?

bread's done
Back