$16.96 games at CC - 360 (VT3, DDRU, DOAX2), Wii (Avatar), DS (Chocobo Tales) + more!

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
Here is the Link to the complete list of July Clearance games:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

Thanks, as always, to Neocisco!

As found (in most cases oos) on CC.com and confirmed by a number of CAGs in-store, these price drops can be found at Circuit City as of today:

360 - $16.96

Virtua Tennis 3
DOAX2
DDRU (Game Only)
Eragon
Bionicle Heroes

Wii - $16.96

Happy Feet
Meet the Robinsons
Ice Age 2

DS - $16.96

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
FFF: Chocobo Tales
Magical Star Sign
Contact

PS2 - $16.96

Rayman Raving Rabbids

I also noticed Lara Croft's Tomb raider for the PSP and some movie based Wii games and Avatar, but I'm not sure if those were already $16.96.

Any idea on how much a 360 pad goes for?

Edit: I found the official Konami one on their site for $40. So makes it about $60 total, which is $20 off the normal price, or $10 off the current Amazon price.

Does CC.com *EVER* have anything in-stock?

Like is so often the case, even though DDRU *LOOKS* like it's in-stock on the page, but when you click on it, you get the "not available online" status on the product page.

To be very clear, this is NOT the DDR Universe with the pad, however you can get third party pads for WAY cheaper than the $60 difference.

[quote name='icruise']I think I may pay a visit to my local CC (and then my local Gamecrazy...)[/QUOTE]

Hehehe :cool:

I just came back from CirCity where I picked up:
Just Cause
DOA Xtreme2
DDR Universe
Virtua Tennis3
These all scanned $16.96 each, just like the web site....oh and on another note- The Nashua,NH branch is out of Wii's...there was a line waiting to get in and they only had 8 avail.

[quote name='Brian9824']Since when did anyone say these were used?[/QUOTE]

Since when did I say I was talking about those games? If you click the link to the games, the first two games are "Pre-Owned" and "come with original case but may not have the instruction booklet". The first game is Final Fantasy XI as well, which shouldn't be sold used anywhere.

But thanks for answering my question. That helped a lot and was the anwser that I needed. fucker. Shaq-Fu er. (wonder if the shaq-fu logo pops up when you actually type it out.)

---Nope it doesn't

[quote name='smackmyonion']I just came back from CirCity where I picked up:
Just Cause
DOA Xtreme2
DDR Universe
Virtua Tennis3
These all scanned $16.96 each, just like the web site....oh and on another note- The Nashua,NH branch is out of Wii's...there was a line waiting to get in and they only had 8 avail.[/QUOTE]

Ah, nice, a confirmation of those prices in store.

In this case, I might get two to three copies of VT3 and Just Cause. o_O

Confirmed.
just picked up VT3 and DDR for 16.96 each at the N.Attleboro MA Circuit

Now to find a dance pad....

any ideas cause I heard all of these dance pads are made so cheaply.

Wonder what else is now $16.96?

The first thing I went to check on the site is Valkyrie Profile 2 but it's gone =O

And :rofl: at Chocobo Tales already dropping almost 50% off.

Rayman Raving Rabbids for PS2 is also $16.96, according to the website, along with NFL Head Coach for PS2.

If someone is going to CC they should definitely check on Valkyrie Profile 2 since it's no longer on the site but may finally be $16.96.

Great titles to flip at GC, like someone mentioned. However, my GC labeled DOAX2 and VT3 sports titles, so I didn't get the 50% bonus. :( I did get the 10% MVP bonus though, and in the end I still did make a decent profit flipping.

EDIT: Thanks a lot OP. :)

Thanks OP, I won't be able to get there until tomorrow so i've got my fingers crossed that there'll be a VT3 and Just Cause left for me.

[quote name='Wil Is America']I just got back from CC and everything was still labeled original price so I dont know if it was 16.99 at my store or not.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened at my store. They still rang up as $16.96 though. Just ask for a price check if anything.

[quote name='jazzman']Just came back from CC with VT3, DDRU, DOAX2 and a 4gb MSProDuo.
Thanks OP! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Is there a sale on the ProDuo?

To all you jackasses who are buying multiple copies of these games just to flip them at gamecrazy: I hope you rot in hell. What the fuck? Is this slickdeals now? For that matter, gamecrazy can most certainly rot in hell too.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wonder what else is now $16.96?

The first thing I went to check on the site is Valkyrie Profile 2 but it's gone =O

And :rofl: at Chocobo Tales already dropping almost 50% off.[/quote]Picked up Avatar for Wii, Valkyrie Profile 2 is still $30.

To those that offered thanks...really no need...just glad to be able to contribute to the CAG community;)

On another note, I went to 4 different Houston Area CCs today and could not find a single copy of VT3. If any CAG would be kind enough to grab me a copy for price + shipping + a couple of extra bucks for the trouble ( or I have a sealed copy of Just Cause or CML), I'd be forever grateful!

Edit: to Houston area CAGs - The pearland, Meyerland, Sugarland, and Sharpstown CCs all have multiple copies of DDRU amd DOAX2. The Meyerland and Sugarland stores had plenty of Just Causes and the other previously mentioned clearance titles. Also, saw MotoGP 2006 and Full Auto at Meyerland and Sugarland. On a side note, the Sugarland Super Target has some copies of Full Auto left for $14.99.

Thanks OP! Got Virtua Tennis 3 (last copy) and Chocobo Tales (1 more remaining).

VT3 was behind Table Tennis, and the 2 Chocobo Tales were randomly placed in the DS section. Both were labeled as regular price until scanned.

I wish I saw this thread earlier, since I was close to a CC this morning. Now I got to wait until tomorrow to get them.:cry: Does anyone know if there are other DS games that recently drop besides Chocobo?

It will ring up 16.96 just bring them to the register- ( they still got Madden 06 for 59.99 at my store)

Anybody got and extra just cause?

[quote name='Wil Is America']I just got back from CC and everything was still labeled original price so I dont know if it was 16.99 at my store or not.[/quote]

bread's done
Back